Taxi frpm Airport

Travel to and from: airfares, cruises, etc. + local transport: taxi, bus, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Nikeone
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Taxi frpm Airport

Post by Nikeone » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:54 pm

We r first time travellers to Puerto Vallarta this Feb and have received travel vouchers to and from the Airport to our resort.

Is it as simple as finding a cab and providing the vouchers to the driver?? Has anyone else used this sort of thing before.

Thanks

Doug & Wanda

Youarethere
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Youarethere » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:09 pm

I had travel voucher and it was fine. I walked out of the goldfish tank and saw someone holding a sign with the same company I used and they had a list with my name on it, the guy also had an ID around his neck stating the company. I followed him out and got in a cab and off we went. Very easy and painless.

edandkaren
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by edandkaren » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Last time we were in PV we had a travel voucher, but our plane was late and no they did not check to see when it was going to land. So we had to ask around to find the place. It really wasn't bad though. Once out of the shark tank we were able to find the place and then all went well. Being a first time traveler to PV, it might be a bit overwhelming if that were to happen, but any experienced traveler could figure it out. We are doing it again in just 16 days.