Daytime... until 10pm - what will we do??

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

cruisin4abruisin
Daytime... until 10pm - what will we do??

Post by cruisin4abruisin » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:27 pm

I am going on a cruise with 22 of my friends the first week in Oct. 2004 we will only be in PV from 9am to 10pm. We are HUGE partiers... Any suggestions on what to do? What time do this clubs get started? Any cool bars were we can get really rowdy/ freaky??? We want to have a blast!!! HELP?

jamesw
PV Fan
PV Fan

Re:Daytime... until 10pm - what will we do??

Post by jamesw » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:47 pm

cruisin4abruisin (Sep 17, 2004 03:27 p.m.):
I am going on a cruise with 22 of my friends the first week in Oct. 2004 we will only be in PV from 9am to 10pm. We are HUGE partiers... Any suggestions on what to do? What time do this clubs get started? Any cool bars were we can get really rowdy/ freaky??? We want to have a blast!!! HELP?
the bars don't get going until late evening, I suggest you spend the time discovering Puerto Vallarta, and enjoying it's culture. You can always get together later to be "rowdy" on the ship, or at your local tavern back home.

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:48 pm

head to Pipi's for a great lunch

matt
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by matt » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:48 am

EarlyRetire is right, the bars don't really get crowded until 11PM or later. If your cruise ship will be departing at 10PM, you will have to head back to the Marine Terminal well before then (or you might be left behind in PV ...although I could think of fates much worse :-) ) I think the neat thing about a cruise, besides traveling on a big ship, is that you can scope out the various ports-of-call that you might want to return to later. Hopefully, you will enjoy your brief stay and will be motivated to book your next vacation for a full week in PV!

As far as things to do in the day, a lot of folks enjoy walking around the downtown area and exploring the many shops and markets. If that isn't your idea of fun, you can check out the big list of activities that are found here on this board: http://www.puertovallarta.net/tours/index.php

I hope you have fun in PV!

McGrady

Post by McGrady » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:42 pm

If you want to booze it up during the day, you may want to go on a booze cruise. (They have many listed on this site in the tours area) It’s a lot of fun, and you get to go to some nice beaches and snorkel and stuff. When that’s over, maybe catch a cab or bus into town. You can get a great dinner at any number of places. Then, maybe just stroll around and bar hop. You won’t find any crazy partying going on until later, but there are plenty of lower key drinks to be had. Also, Puerto Vallarta is just gorgeous, with lots of great ambiance. I think you will have a good time even if you have to miss the night’s craziness.
I’m totally in love with this town, so I can’t imagine anyone not having a good time. I’m sure you will.
Katie