travelling alone......

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

randyhawk
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
travelling alone......

Post by randyhawk » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:07 am

newbie.......here
what are the best days and times to go to Anadales?
I am arriving on Jan 20 staying at Holiday Inn (will I need a cab or can I walk?
Never been to Puerto Vallarta ...have been to the Caribbean side twice
what should i expect......
travelling alone......

Chuck Burns
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Chuck Burns » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:34 pm

First off you need a cab to go to Andele's. The best time to go to Andele's is around 8:30 PM if you want a seat. It really gets to Rock'n not long after that. You won't be alone long if you don't want to be there are great people everywhere in Andele's. I would advise you to go down to Los Muertos Beach (which is the next block over from Andele's) during the day and have some fantastic Beach Food. While your there you probably ought to go to one of the Massage parlors and have a great massage.
We fly out tomorrow morning and will be doing all of those things by noon tomorrow. Lucky Us! :D :D

randyhawk
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by randyhawk » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:47 pm

Mucho Gracius for that information.
Always look forward to my Mexico vacations and this will be another great time. I love looking forward to the unknown and after reading about this great city I am soooooo excited....my Christmas present.....

Have a great time and save some sunshine for me.... :D

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:41 pm

grab a taxi downtown, grab some beers, something to eat, then do some serious people watching, then you can walk to Andale's from there... but you can walk it if you like to walk....Lorrie and I walk from the GCP (north of your hotel) to down town during our stay... we can go from GCP to "Hooters" in 60 - 75 minutes with a big hump on... so never fear about walking anywhere.....

randyhawk
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by randyhawk » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:16 pm

Hey there Tom

Thanks for that info. On the websites it says 10 minutes to downtown....so I am guessing by vehicle of sorts.....so if I was to walk are we saying 45 minute walk? or I could always take a colectivo or other form of transportation....no problem getting there.....was and am more concerned getting home....and I would never blame the cervasa's on that...but I would blame the tequila...darn stuff anyhow....how I love my tequila....me and tequila are good friends say for about 5 shots...then I am it's buddy and it becomes my enemy.... :evil: but...all kidding aside......I just there for fun!!!!!!!!! in the sun

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:40 pm

i would say you could walk it in 45 minutes... you can take busses right outside the Holiday Inn or grab a taxi.... either way you can always get home from anywhere... just show the taxi driver your wrist band, mumble in drunken stupor and they will take you home... but just be smart about it to... just have your some of your wits about you... not everybody can crawl home like Bella Luna and Dianne, or Lorrie and Me... LOL... have a great time....

randyhawk
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by randyhawk » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:12 am

Tom are you serious......... 8) ..you do not know me well enough to judge...hehe :lol:
and have no idea how far I have have been from home and stilled made it..... :o
I can party very well...but I am not looking for no challenges.........
:shock:
I hold up my end of the deals and carry my weight and I am sure you all can do the same. :P

I must remember to NOT drink tequila straight from bottle.....
:twisted: thats when I am looking for my fair share of trouble...not fighting........I am a lover....
:-)4 and it seems my inhibitions are gone........completely after too much of that stuff..... :oops:

but seriously...thank you for that information...I really appreciate it....