Girls in PV

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

mikejones5
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Girls in PV

Post by mikejones5 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:19 pm

My friend is a pretty shy guy. I am wondering if he will have a problem picking up girls while in PV.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:01 am

well that depends on what kind of a girl he wants to pick up buddy... just go with the flow, enjoy, and have fun... and i am sure no matter how shy he is, he will find a gal to hang out with and party with every night of the vacation....

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:06 am

What a dumb question. Does "he" have a problem picking up girls where he is now? Aren't YOU actually the "friend" pretending to be someone else? :lol:

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:09 am

good one winterpeg... some people just don't have a clue when it comes to women... granted i am no expert like you are but then again how did Bruce land such a wonderful lady... ever thought of that one...

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:16 am

She has cataracts maybe? :lol:

randyhawk
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by randyhawk » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:36 am

Sorry got to jump in when there is an opening.

I have not had the pleasure of meeting either of you fine folks but Winterpeg man ...his name says Winnipeg...

now a very good chance his beautiful wife met him in a snow storm and was blinded not by his beauty but that cold Winterpeg weather....Portage and Main ..go figure...but please only a guess

on the other poor lad wondering how his friend will do picking up girls....
if you are looking....you are trying to hard....so...save your money and fly to Winnipeg instead...

By the way...record snow fall for Kelowna in 24 hours........I could be in PV.........but I will be there tomorrow night......

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:04 am

When the girl's are looking, all he needs to be is around! If he's lucky a really nice, beautiful, smart, wealthy, SHY lass will find him. If he's really lucky, she'll know how to make Perogies AND be from Winnipeg. Bonus if she doesn't know Daryl, Bruce, Tom, or me.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Girl Advice

Post by smitty » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:33 pm

Hopefully a few helpful points for your friend - not just for PV but anywhere .

1. Personal hygiene - most important - shower, shave , clean clothes and don't forget the deodorant or breath mints.

2. Appropriate clothing - forget the funny , sexist or goofy tshirts - no socks with sandals . Leave the ball cap for the beach. Nice shorts and short sleeved shirt is good.

3. Stay sober - overcompensating for shyness with booze is a bad plan .

4. Manners - no dirty , racist or off colour jokes . Be a gentleman - talk about what you've done in PV or want to do - get her talking about why she came to PV . Find out her interests and ask questions - everyone likes to talk about themselves. Be especially courteous with the waiters.

5. Get up and dance - dancing leads to holding and holding leads to .... :) Follow the ladies lead though - don't be overly agressive or you will scare her away. Use the first meeting as a chance for a second "date". Tell her how much fun you had and could you do it again .

6. Don't be cheap . Ask her if you can buy her a drink . Send her a rose from one of the flower sellers or pay for the Mariachi's to sing her a song . Its a fine line between not being cheap and acting like you are trying to buy her attention or get her drunk .

7. Smile and look friendly/ happy . Who knows what the evening will bring ? :)

Winnipeg gal 1
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Winnipeg gal 1 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:31 pm

I guess wearing a thong would be out :) Great advice Smitty

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:59 pm

Winnipeg gal 1 wrote:I guess wearing a thong would be out :) Great advice Smitty

"Couldn't hwurt"... LOL well smitty was always the logical one... good comments though smitty....

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:12 pm

Very good Mr. Smitty :D

A few few more... :)

clip the nose hair.

understand the answer.......
Nothing

open the door please

and

No fluffing :P

weliketoparty
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by weliketoparty » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:54 pm

now subjects like this is what makes this forum so much fun to read!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:02 pm

weliketoparty wrote:now subjects like this is what makes this forum so much fun to read!

we do have a good time out here... we aren't like some of those other stuffed shirt sites... especailly when you can't have a dialogue like we can here... DUH.... what good is it to have information to share but can't converse nicely... oh well...

enjoy the fun and the neighborhood... LOL