club 69

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

weliketoparty
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
club 69

Post by weliketoparty » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:11 am

Any one know why club 69 is closed?

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:14 am

maybe because everybody took the name seriously????? :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :lol: 8)

they thought it was one of Redd's shops.... LOL>...

oh i am being so bad ....

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:48 pm

lmao tom u bad we were at this club last jan. I had fun watching all the young being silly.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:48 pm

you think Giggles...

how are you and Ty doing.... been a while since i got to talk to you... wishing you guys were coming down with us... sure would have been great to meet up with you two... another time and place right....

take care, keep warm and safe....

Tom

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:55 pm

thanks tom :D we suck because we cant go this year but we will be there next year FOR SURE even if I have to sell tyler to get there.

so is this club really closed because when we were there it seemed pretty happening.

weliketoparty
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by weliketoparty » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:49 pm

We were in PV for 2 weeks and the club was closed with all the chairs and tables set off to one corner of the place.

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:29 am

Oh that's too bad. We went by there many times last year, but didn't stop in. Diane and I were going to make that one of our stops for sure this year. I had plans of dancing on the counter right there overlooking the street and possibly falling off onto the sidewalk. Darn, there goes that idea.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:42 pm

BellaLuna wrote:Oh that's too bad. We went by there many times last year, but didn't stop in. Diane and I were going to make that one of our stops for sure this year. I had plans of dancing on the counter right there overlooking the street and possibly falling off onto the sidewalk. Darn, there goes that idea.
well we will just have to go down to Hilo's then Bella Luna and dance in the window over looking the malecon, and fall into the crowds.... LOL

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:56 am

tojol57 wrote:
BellaLuna wrote:Oh that's too bad. We went by there many times last year, but didn't stop in. Diane and I were going to make that one of our stops for sure this year. I had plans of dancing on the counter right there overlooking the street and possibly falling off onto the sidewalk. Darn, there goes that idea.
well we will just have to go down to Hilo's then Bella Luna and dance in the window over looking the malecon, and fall into the crowds.... LOL
Oh yeah, I did Hilo's last year. OMG!!! I'm surprised I DIDN'T fall into the crowds that night. Got to know the "Tequila Girls" REALLY good. That is the night that Diane had more than a little difficulty "pouring" me into the taxi. I still don't know how she did it. But she did say that the taxi driver had a great big smile on his face. AAAhhhh, the stories Diane tells me the morning after.