PV Advice- First Time!!!

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

randi23
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
PV Advice- First Time!!!

Post by randi23 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:24 am

Hey everyone, a group of us girls, were 17 and 18, are heading down to PV in about a week or so. I am looking for input about best bars/clubs to go to. Any other suggestions for fun places, or any must-dos? I have heard a lot about a place Carlos O'Brians's, has anyone been there? Okay thank you all so much!

muchas gracias! :)

Winnipeg gal 1
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Winnipeg gal 1 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:01 pm

I'm not sure where you are staying,but some of the resorts do a bar outing at 10:30 PM.Their activities people take you to a different place every night.Some even do a pub crawl on one night.They take you to all the happening places.There is a small charge but that includes transportation,cover & a couple of drinks.That might be the way to go for you girls.Have fun & play safe :)

memyselfandi

places

Post by memyselfandi » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:06 am

if you hit the malecon you'll find the prices of the drinks to be a little higher.
be aware of your surroundings for your safety and always try not to drink to much while your on vacation ( just kidding ).

Just be careful and have a good clean fun time and watch out for a lot of mexican men wanting you to pack them in your suitcases.

I don't think your mothers would like unexpected house guests. this being said have a ball

fantasm

must do!

señor frog's foam party and they have other events as well.

MouseKbob
PV Fan
PV Fan

Re: PV Advice- First Time!!!

Post by MouseKbob » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:44 am

randi23 wrote:Hey everyone, a group of us girls, were 17 and 18, are heading down to PV in about a week or so. I am looking for input about best bars/clubs to go to. Any other suggestions for fun places, or any must-dos? I have heard a lot about a place Carlos O'Brians's, has anyone been there? Okay thank you all so much!
Happy times...!
Last edited by MouseKbob on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tator
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Tator » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:17 pm

Carlos O'Briens had an awesome break dance party on the dance floor. Drinks are spendy, though. It is worth checking out for a while. The music was great!

sonofdob
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by sonofdob » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:02 am

randi23...girls 17 - 18 ? although Andales is a popular bar on this board and I myself like it, you may very well meet your parents and or their friends there...not really your age group and I suspect not to your musical tastes...you will be O.K. at Carlos O'Briens, you'd be better off at The Zoo but honestly, Collage and Christine are what you're looking for...check for ladies night and foam party night...you will not be dissappointed...sonofdob.

montyjam
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by montyjam » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:12 pm

Son ~ Excellent advice. I was also thinking that Andales is no place for young, impressionable teenagers. LOL

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:30 pm

I agree about Andales not being for a place for impressionable teenagers :D or nice little Grannies :lol:
They might hear that.. Alice song and be shocked... :)

editing to add ..Our niece and her 2 gal friends were in PV a few weeks ago..They opted for the pub crawl ...She said they had a good time and it was nice being looked after in a group situation...

edlin68
PV Fan
PV Fan

first time

Post by edlin68 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:15 am

My first time was 15 years ago and traditionally my first night we go out to Carlos for ole time sakes...Definetly a YOUNGER crowd now a days. i would stay on the malecon....and be safe!!!!! Also stop by CyC for happy hour and a great sunset!