Suggestions?

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

SomeRandomPerson
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Suggestions?

Post by SomeRandomPerson » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:10 am

Hi, I'm a 17 year old male that's going to PV next week, it'll be the first time I'll be going to a club (and PV). I like techno/dance music. Any suggestions on clubs? I'd prefer ones that are in a "safe" area. I know there's a chance something might happen, but a place where it's not like the ghetto or somewhere like that. If you know the cover charge or the usual tipping for the place, please include that as well.

Thanks! :)

zaksam321
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by zaksam321 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:34 pm

Get a taxi to take you to the Malecon and just walk up and down that street and bounce from club to club. The party starts at sundown but it really gets going around 11 and keeps going all night long. You probably wont find any clubs exclusively playing techno/dance but pretty much all of them include that in their mix.

Have fun but remember you are in another country and are subject to their laws and customs.

Tator
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Tator » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:16 pm

The Malecon is pretty safe, just don't wander to far off the main area. Always stay in a group or least with another person.

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Timing

Post by Jennybean » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:16 pm

Since they posted in April, I'm going to hazard a guess they are already back home safe and sound. :wink: