Mid June Partying

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

stilton
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Mid June Partying

Post by stilton » Thu May 03, 2007 11:42 pm

I'm coming into town at a rather unusual time - June 15-22 - for a week of fun..I'm in my mid 20's...male...hetero...

any idea whether the clubs are hopping on off nights (i.e. fri/sat) and where to go for Mon/Tues etc good times with a crowd?

Any suggestions would be great - appreciated

zaksam321
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by zaksam321 » Mon May 07, 2007 2:24 pm

Hit the Malecon and just bounce from bar to bar. My favorites for the early evening are Carlos Obriens which is right on the Malecon and Senor Frogs which you will find further south and a bit off the actual beachwalk. Once it gets a little later and the party gets going my two favorites are Hilo and The Zoo which are also on the beachwalk.

Where are you from and where will you be staying? I will also be there in June from the 7th-17th.

Trev086
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Trev086 » Mon May 07, 2007 8:50 pm

I'd have to say Hilo and the Zoo were my two favorites. As great as Senior frogs and stuff are, just woudln't rate them as my top favorites. Pretty much there tends to be a crowd everywhere aroudn 10-11 i found any day of the week. That was during spring break so i dont know how the crowds are usually during june, but thats my suggetsions for you.

stilton
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by stilton » Mon May 07, 2007 11:25 pm

thanks for the tips...not sure where im staying yet as im going to book closer to the time....cloder to the date illk let ya know...should throw back a few...the bigger the party the better.....from toronto by the way

still not sure what mid june is like...sure wont be like winter time i wouldnt imagine....

Trev086
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Trev086 » Tue May 08, 2007 2:49 am

Meh, i forgot about Christine and collage. Two actualy night clubs.. or those would be considered nightclubs in my book vs. Hilo and such. More casual hangout bars with music. Dancing does happen there, but more suited to sitting and enjoying. Both rather expensive.. so go if you're looking at free drinks with a cover.. lets say 40 for all you can drink etc.