CLUBS ALCOHOL AND WOMEN

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

sghassemi3
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
CLUBS ALCOHOL AND WOMEN

Post by sghassemi3 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:22 pm

The title of this post should give away what me and my freinds are looking for this trip. This will be my first time in PV but I've been to other Mexican cities. We are staying at the Marriot Casamagna. Our ages are from 19-21. I've been looking at other posts and people have been mentioning the Malecon. Do the clubs there have cover charges? How much are they? Which clubs are actually worth going to? :D

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:18 pm

All the most important bars, clubs and discos ask for a cover charge. My list (not that I am a party animal) for you guys might be: Christine's, Hilo, Sr. Frogs, Zoo, Andale's if you're into older music (70's-80's)... there's this very nice lounge bar, can't remember the name, but it's like a garden on the malecón, was very nice to visit, though it's not very rowdy, as you might imagine.

Greetings

Mogens

Tator
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Tator » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:24 pm

Check out all of the above. The drink prices are a little steep, but the atmosphere rocks. Walk up and down the Malecon until you see a club that is rocking. Some of the upstairs bars have some awesome live bands and the drinks are cheaper. There is always women at most of these bars.