Riu Vallarta-Entertainment!

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

**LoLa**
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Riu Vallarta-Entertainment!

Post by **LoLa** » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:02 am

<:-)- Hello!! Because of Hurricane Dean, we have switched our planned trip to the Riu Cancun, to Riu Vallarta...after visiting PV 6x's, we've never stayed in Nuevo before, and we were wondering if anyone knows if the entertainment staff takes the guests out downtown at night, or if we will have to alone..

Please let me know!!!

thanks! :lol:

sunshine79
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by sunshine79 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:31 am

Some hotels will take the guests downtown still. I worked at a hotel in Nuevo a few yrs ago and we took the guests out for the bigger nights like Thursday @ Cristines or Tuesday @ Collage.. I have also worked in a hotel in town, which of course takes the guest out everyday. Im not sure what the Riu does but it is quite far out from town.

Good luck to you!! When are you going?

Maxi
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by Maxi » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:06 pm

Hi Lola, I'm sure that the entertainment staff do take you out at night, so I wouldn't worry one bit.....you also can make special arragements with the entertainment staff as well.

**LoLa**
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by **LoLa** » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:45 pm

thanks! we are going to be there next Friday!! 8V8

Sr. Fox
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Sr. Fox » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:04 pm

Hey just jump on a bus and come to downtown Puerto Vallarta. You don't really need a tour guide. Lots of friendly people and nice and safe for tourists to do this on their own.
The bus ride is about 30 minutes from where you are.

**LoLa**
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by **LoLa** » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:02 am

We ended up transferring from this hotel because of the location being too far! But other than that it was a nice resort if your not going to go out every night!

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:03 pm

**LoLa** wrote:We ended up transferring from this hotel because of the location being too far! But other than that it was a nice resort if your not going to go out every night!
What hotel did you transfer to?

**LoLa**
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by **LoLa** » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:22 pm

well we ended up staying at Canto Del Sol because we've been there before, and we didnt want anymore surprises! We did loose money going there, but what can you do!