Maps anyone?

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

TJMAC
PV Fan
PV Fan
Maps anyone?

Post by TJMAC » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:48 pm

Ok, so maybe i am just an idiot. But i have been to PV twice in the past 2 years (making it my third in only a week) and i still have not found Andeles! Wandering up and down olas atlas after a day full or margaritas and a night full of tequila really has an effect on you sense of direction!.
Is there a map out there that is clearly labled with nightclubs/bars and hot spots?
Thanx for the help guys, this forum has always been a great help before my trips to PV..... and there will be many many more! :)

chico98
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by chico98 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:41 am

map

chance
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Maps

Post by chance » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:26 pm

Got to google maps type in puerto vallarta mexico
Got to the upper right hand corner and click on hybrid. It gives you a real time map with the street names I use it all the time.
Hope this helps. Enjoy your vacation

27 days
22 hours
56 minutes
34 seconds
Beach time

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:43 pm

:lol: But who's counting, right? :lol:

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:11 pm

Going to PV in February with a girlfriend. I've been to Mexico a number of times but never stayed right in PV, usually Bucerias where I'm at the first week of my vacation. Anyway.....Thanks for the link. Its awesome and I too want to go to this restaurant as I have friends who have been going to this place since it opened!

Thanks again!

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:21 am

At risk of sounding like an arsehole here...I just can't believe that anyone couldn't find it, if they've walked up and down Olas Altas??? The street isn't that long!! :?

TJMAC
PV Fan
PV Fan

COULDNT FIND IT BECAUSSSEEEEEE>

Post by TJMAC » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:18 am

Well to be honest, last time we were in PV, we got all turned around in the romatic zone in and around Olas Atlas, it was dark and we are not familiar with that area past the malecon, never mind that late at night (and after having a few drinks). We then ended up in a VERY sketchy area, where there were no tourists (no street lights) it was the only time i have not felt safe in PV. So we booked it back to the malecon and called it a night. We will find it this time! Dont you worry!!! :o)
Oh, wait, thats my taxi... gotta go to the airport!! SOON TO BE IN PV!!!!!!

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:15 pm

Do not forget the obvious choice for a Puerto Vallarta Map: http://www.puertovallarta.net/map/index.php

Greetings

Mogens

MartyC
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re: Maps anyone?

Post by MartyC » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:17 pm

TJMAC wrote:Ok, so maybe i am just an idiot. But i have been to PV twice in the past 2 years (making it my third in only a week) and i still have not found Andeles! Wandering up and down olas atlas after a day full or margaritas and a night full of tequila really has an effect on you sense of direction!.
Is there a map out there that is clearly labled with nightclubs/bars and hot spots?
Thanx for the help guys, this forum has always been a great help before my trips to PV..... and there will be many many more! :)
We are old enough that we get a kick out of watching the youngens at Andeles. Maybe we'll see you stumble out of the bar this time.

benito
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by benito » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:59 am

andales address is olas altas 425 between m.m. dieguez and francisco rodriguez, on the east side of the street. ask anyone while walking on olas altas and they can show you. good luck

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Printable map

Post by webmaster » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:46 pm

Finally my programmers have gotten round to putting a print button on our map... hope you find it useful :-)

http://www.puertovallarta.net/map/index.php

Greetings

Mogens