Best way to meet single women in PV?

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle
Remember Hulk Hogan

Post by ronald » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:45 pm

350lbs and 6'10" ......let me explain.
That's all I need.... having to compete with a ballerina.

MS1
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Thank You

Post by MS1 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:20 pm

Quite a turnout of commenters, all were use full thank you. :lol:

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:22 pm

Glad to be of help... :lol:
Let us know how you make out in Puerto Vallarta...
:D

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:24 pm

Plus4 wrote:Glad to be of help... :lol:
Let us know how you make out in Puerto Vallarta...
:D
On second thought :? ..Maybe just give us a trip report when you return... :lol:

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:07 pm

it is good that you got some ideas from us... and as sylvia stated a trip report would be nice... as well as a small score card... * ok places... ** better than last place *** nice very nice **** OMG the women were so hot and blank....

ha ha ha .... you knew i had to throw that in there didn't you.... :twisted: :roll:

MS1
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

I gave PV.net a 5 star rating on a webcam directory:)

Post by MS1 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:56 pm

I love the site, just wish their was a way to find which people are in pv at which times in a contact anyone who while i'm in PV directory.

:8-)) :o :) :lol: :D :!: E)E

palapa_gal
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by palapa_gal » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:27 pm

Well, as long as people Post Their Trip Dates Here when they are coming their dates will get added to the calendar and you could then contact the person/persons via pm that will be there the same time as you.

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:01 am

There used to be a link informing people about the Puerto Vallarta meet up group. It happens once a month at El Nido roof top bar. You could rsvp and then meet other people from this board who were also in PV at the same time. I have met some great people at those meet ups. I'm not sure why but the link seems to have flown the coop, so not everyone who posts here even knows about it.
Joyce

MS1
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Both ideas are great..

Post by MS1 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:23 am

I am a member of the meetup group and will most likely be joining other members on the roof bar while I am in town. I would also like to know with such a great resource like this website why most posts get so many views but a lot fewer replies?

:shock:

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Meetup?

Post by kcowan » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:51 pm

The Meetup comes out on a separarte site as an email notification. I think most people don't respond to posts because they
- are not in PV
- have nothing to add
- are not interested once they read the details
- are shy
- are busy

I will be attending my first such meeting today and will be bringing a lovely Italian friend to see how electronic friends meet each other. I am hoping for a good turnout. :?: :!:

I know this is an obvious answer but where is El Nido from the seahorse? I want her to think I know my way around. 8) Is it at Aldama and Matamoros (which is nowhere near the church but 2 blocks north of the seahorse)?

Thanks.

PS to Jim: I tried to post a response on Meetup.com and it said it was down. We will be there shortly after 6 as we are meeting first by the seahorse at 6.

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Re: Meetup?

Post by ellen » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:05 pm

kcowan wrote:The Meetup comes out on a separarte site as an email notification. I think most people don't respond to posts because they
- are not in PV
- have nothing to add
- are not interested once they read the details
- are shy
- are busy

I will be attending my first such meeting today and will be bringing a lovely Italian friend to see how electronic friends meet each other. I am hoping for a good turnout. :?: :!:

I know this is an obvious answer but where is El Nido from the seahorse? I want her to think I know my way around. 8) Is it at Aldama and Matamoros (which is nowhere near the church but 2 blocks north of the seahorse)?

Thanks.

PS to Jim: I tried to post a response on Meetup.com and it said it was down. We will be there shortly after 6 as we are meeting first by the seahorse at 6.
From the seahorse you walk directly east. You can take the stairs up from the side of Gaby's or any other street that goes up by the church and turn left on Matamoros. If you are at Aldama you are too far north. And don't forget, there are no signs anywhere on the street that say "El Nido" (just ask Tom and Lorrie). You are looking for the hotel Los Cuatro Vientos. When you enter you will see a sign pointing to El Nido and just keep going up (and up and up....)

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:18 pm

Tom and I as well as Bella Luna and Diane never did find it. We asked at the hotel, the police, the tourism office, locals on the street etc. They said they had never heard of it. After walking around lost for an hour, we gave up and went to Andales and there was Bella Luna and Diane. The 4 of us had a great time after that!!! :D

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:04 pm

Thanks for the directions. Hope to see someone there...

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Re: Meetup?

Post by kcowan » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:05 pm

ellen wrote:
kcowan wrote:I will be attending my first such meeting today and will be bringing a lovely Italian friend to see how electronic friends meet each other.
where is El Nido from the seahorse?
From the seahorse you walk directly east. You can take the stairs up from the side of Gaby's or any other street that goes up by the church and turn left on Matamoros. ...You are looking for the hotel Los Cuatro Vientos. When you enter you will see a sign pointing to El Nido and just keep going up (and up and up....)
It worked out pretty well. Getting off the bus by the seahorse (and Sr Frogs, the old Planet Hollywood) left us right at Galeana. Two blocks up the stairs to Matamoros put us right beside the Chez Elena restaurant, one of PVs oldest and well-known to taxi drivers and the same location as El Nido, the rooftop sunset viewing bar.

I recommend shifting the meeting time to 7 pm during daylight savings time. There were five of us and afterwards we went to a small tapas bar that was one block south and one block east. Great times.

JordanRHughes
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by JordanRHughes » Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Another great questions Thanks