Local PV Women

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Blaine
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Local PV Women

Post by Blaine » Wed May 21, 2008 4:37 am

Myself and a friend will be going to PV for the first time in July.We are single and both of us are more interested in meeting local women as opposed to meeting other tourists.Would love to hear your advice on where to go etc...Thanks!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed May 21, 2008 4:34 pm

well why don't you just try all the local hangouts up and down the malecon for starters, then slip over the river Cuale and check out those bars and hang outs... if it looks touristy keep moving, and if it looks like a local hang out go inside...

good luck fishing and trolling boys.... you best have some great bait to lure these women into your nets....

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Thu May 22, 2008 12:57 am

Just make sure you are not meeting a local gentleman's girlfriend. I've heard that you could get yourself into some trouble if you step on the toes of a jealous boyfriend!
Have fun.
Joyce

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Girl Trouble

Post by smitty » Thu May 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Blaine just my opinion but I think you and your buddy should stick to chasing the tourist gals . There is a pretty big gulf between the locals and visitors . Odds are any "local woman" that is interested in you won't be local and will be charging by the hour .

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri May 23, 2008 3:58 pm

and you are lucky the Mommy Joyce thought of the ramifications of messing with another man's girlfriend or wife. They are very jealous of their women looking at another man. They are possessive and you could find yourself on the wrong side of the stick...

good luck, smitty has some pretty sound advice as well....

DELETED

My Dreams

Post by DELETED » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:28 am

DELETED