Buccaneers Night Tour

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

albertahearts
PV Fan
PV Fan
Buccaneers Night Tour

Post by albertahearts » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:16 pm

We found this in the "tours" section and wondered if anyone has feedback on it?

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

?

Post by webmaster » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 pm

And what did you find?

Can't see anything...

Greetings

M.

albertahearts
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by albertahearts » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:47 pm

http://www.puertovallarta.net/tours/tou ... e=&option=

is where we found it. Does this help?

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Oh the Marigalante.... yep good event to go on.... fireworks show is loud, but the booze kinda killed my hearing (and thinking as well).

albertahearts
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by albertahearts » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:02 am

ronald wrote:Oh the Marigalante.... yep good event to go on.... fireworks show is loud, but the booze kinda killed my hearing (and thinking as well).
Thank you Ronald! I think my hearing can take the booze aspect. I'm sure we'll give it our best shot anyway :-)4

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:00 am

I've done the pirate ship tour.. personally thought it was a pretty big rip off but it depends on what you're after.. we had poor seats on the upper deck and virtually no service.. when we left the waiter "pirate" complained that our tip was too small.... we are pretty generous tippers but to be honest we may not have cut back a bit on the tip. Was already expensive and he just wasn't all that interested in bringing drinks. Too me it seemed like the staff was a bit over-worked on here... I think the Rhythm of the Night Tour would be great if you're a couple..

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:06 am

I enjoyed it, but that was a long time ago, the service may have decayed with time.

The new link for the tour section is now: https://www.e-travelsolution.com/Partne ... destino=12

Will be updating the site soon to reflect that too.

Lots to do...

Greetings

M.

albertahearts
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by albertahearts » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Thanks folks. All feedback is welcome. We are a late 40's couple and we 've been thinking of this as the best option for meeting with some of our friends for an evening while there. The Buccaneers tour sounded ideal but we're open to all suggestions for a fun evening where there's dinner and a show.

(Webmaster, the link didn't work for me...)

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yep, error right now

Post by webmaster » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Contacted the guys in the company and they are updating software and server, so there'll be an error for some time.

Greetings

Mogens

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Then I suggest Rhythms of the Night. Only hear good reports of that one. Show takes place on shore at Las Caletas. It's a beautiful spot. Sunset cruise to the location. Private areas and if you have a group you can arrange to have your own bartender etc

albertahearts
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by albertahearts » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:20 pm

Any other ones you would recommend? A friend here told me both Rhythms and the Buccaneer one are good. I suppose part of it is what one expects though.

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Then I suggest Rhythms of the Night. Only hear good reports of that one. Show takes place on shore at Las Caletas
I think we'll take that one next time. This shore part seems interesting and if the wife gripes about the drinking, the partying, the oggling, maybe the boat staff would agree to leave her there! :lol: :lol:

albertahearts
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by albertahearts » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:51 pm

ronald wrote:This shore part seems interesting and if the wife gripes about the drinking, the partying, the oggling, maybe the boat staff would agree to leave her there!
I'd be guessing, but you may not be the first to try and leave a spouse on an island.... :D

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:55 pm

I go one better... Don't bring my husband. Travel with a girlfriend. Reason why I can't personally recommend Rhytms of the night. We are already often mistaken for a couple. :D

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:09 am

already often mistaken for a couple
couple of what? :P

albertahearts
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by albertahearts » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:09 am

To each their own, I'm coming with my boyfriend and I wouldn't have it any other way. :D

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:55 am

That's good too! I've been married 30 years and my husband doesn't really care for Puerto Vallarta. Life's to short to not enjoy going to the places we love! Enjoy!

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:39 am

I agree with you... you have to enjoy life. Whatever works for you is how it should be.

We got hitched pretty close to 40 years ago and enjoy going places together. She even comes with me when I have meetings all over the country.... my travel is always paid for, but it costs us for her airfare and food, (hotel room never costs any extra for two), but we don't mind because we have some time together everywhere. We either can't be away from each other, or never want to experience a trip somewhere that the other would feel sorry he/she missed.

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:23 am

That's wonderful Ronald! You are both very lucky!

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by condor » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:09 am

ronald wrote:This shore part seems interesting and if the wife gripes about the drinking, the partying, the oggling, maybe the boat staff would agree to leave her there! :lol: :lol:
Or you could indulge in the drinking on the boat and when nobody is looking give her a little push overboard. When you get back to the dock start asking if anybody has seen her and do they think she could have fallen overboard in a drunken stupper.