Night Clubs ????? Hot spots?????

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Djmassconfusion
Night Clubs ????? Hot spots?????

Post by Djmassconfusion » Thu Jan 04, 2001 2:52 pm

We are three wild and crazy guys that are looking for some good party spots. We will be there from the 6th to th 13th of Jan/01. What are the nightlife hotspots??? Saturday( after midnight)? Sunday? Monday? Tuesday? Wednesday? Thursday? Friday?

beline999
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re:Night Clubs ????? Hot spots?????

Post by beline999 » Thu Jan 04, 2001 9:21 pm

Hi. I am going to be in Puerto Vallarta at the same time as you. I went last year and we found plenty of great clubs. I guess it all depends on what part of PV you are in...down town, hotel zone...but when you are there just walk down the many strips and you will find great parties.

beline999
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by beline999 » Fri Jan 05, 2001 2:41 pm

Hi again. I've been looking around the internet and found a few hot clubs. Roxy's was suggested in Old Vallarta, The Cactus (which I went to last year) rocks which is in Old Vallata, the Zoo in Downtown should be the place you end your nights because they are open the latest and they have a cage to dance in,Senior Fogs is always fun on the week days it is a dj and on the weekends it is a live band...There are so many cool place to go at night you will never be bored. Maybe see ya there. Have fun.

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Jan 12, 2001 12:34 pm

To al,l I came back from P.V in december the ZOO BAR is a great place to hang out on a night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Djmassconfusion

Post by Djmassconfusion » Tue Jan 16, 2001 4:58 pm

Well the trip was a blast. We found some hot spots but spent the majority of the time at the club in our Hotel (seeing as the drinks were free). The one hot spot I recommend is Cactus on Friday... Does the term SKIN TO WIN mean anything to you...
Have fun everybody....
And remember...
Don't drink the water, Drink the Tequila...