2 single 18/f looking for guys to party w/ in PV!!

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

stacey
PV Fan
PV Fan
2 single 18/f looking for guys to party w/ in PV!!

Post by stacey » Thu Mar 01, 2001 1:34 am

Me and a girlfriend of mine are going to PV, staying at BBBetaway for 2 weeks. We get there on March 15th and leave on the 29th. Looking for some people to PARTY with. e-mail me :
saborina@hotmail.com
see you there!
Stacey :)

madmtnman

Re:2 single 18/f looking for guys to party w/ in PV!!

Post by madmtnman » Wed Mar 07, 2001 2:24 am

I don't know what's up with everyone. Maybe not to many people are going down during this time, NOT. Well it seems that we are going at the same time. I am a bit older then you and your friend. But, I do want to party. If you haven't been down there before I will give you some hints on the ins and outs. If you want to hook up drop me a note.

Craig

stacey
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by stacey » Wed Mar 07, 2001 2:55 pm

madmtnman (Mar 06, 2001 08:24 p.m.):
I don't know what's up with everyone. Maybe not to many people are going down during this time, NOT. Well it seems that we are going at the same time. I am a bit older then you and your friend. But, I do want to party. If you haven't been down there before I will give you some hints on the ins and outs. If you want to hook up drop me a note.

Craig
Hi craig, thanks for the offer. Actually I have been to PV several times. I can't get enough of this place. Hope you have a fantastic holiday! (How could you not???)
Stacey

Matty

Post by Matty » Mon Mar 12, 2001 5:34 pm

Hey was up Stacy?!?!

Me and a friend are going to Puerto Vallarta on the 15th too woohoo I can't wait!! I just turned 21 and hes 18 we both good looking buff, nice young guys that love to party hard.

We are staying at Paradise Villiage in Nueva Vallarta but plan on partying downtown Puerto Vallarta every night!! We should hook up, we don't know where to party we need help!?
I heard the zoo was good? Anyways ill email this to you too, and check back here and my email tomorrow. Hope to hear from you. Peace!!

stacey
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by stacey » Mon Mar 12, 2001 6:13 pm

Hey Matt. We'd love to meet up with you. I guess you don't have a pic so that I can recognize you? Well, I'll email you my pic if that helps. check your e-mails....I'll figure out a way for us to get in touch down there. It's a 45 min drive frim Nuevo vallarta to down town PV...you know that right?
check your emails!
lv, Stacey