solo traveller March 22 to April 5th

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

noble_savage_28m
solo traveller March 22 to April 5th

Post by noble_savage_28m » Sun Mar 11, 2001 3:58 pm

Hi all, got booked into the Royal Decameron. Any feedback on this resort good or bad? Got a last minute deal, and willing to take a gamble. Is it in a good location as far as getting to the hot spots etc?

Because of the short notice, I am travelling solo, but would like to meet up with anyone else 23 to 33 in the same situation, and looking to have some good times and adventures.

Ritao

Re:solo traveller March 22 to April 5th

Post by Ritao » Fri Mar 16, 2001 8:43 pm

HiThere:
My husband and I will be staying at the Royal Decameron as well Mar.22-30. We always like to meet new travellers. We are in our late 20's from Halifax, Nova Scotia. Hope to see you there! We are hoping to take a day trip, maybe the jeep safari or swimming with the dolpins. I have heard that this is a great resort and the beaches are suppose to be nicer than in the downtown area. Email me if you would like to chat or exchange any info!

Kelly
noble_savage_28m (Mar 11, 2001 09:58 a.m.):
Hi all, got booked into the Royal Decameron. Any feedback on this resort good or bad? Got a last minute deal, and willing to take a gamble. Is it in a good location as far as getting to the hot spots etc?

Because of the short notice, I am travelling solo, but would like to meet up with anyone else 23 to 33 in the same situation, and looking to have some good times and adventures.

noble_savage_28m

Re:solo traveller March 22 to April 5th

Post by noble_savage_28m » Sun Mar 18, 2001 9:03 pm

looks like we are probably going down there on the same flight! It will be nice to meet you. Look for a fella in a blue taylor-made ball cap. I am really getting excited about going. See you at the airport!! Take care.

Brad