lookin for some fun

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

fletch
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
lookin for some fun

Post by fletch » Tue Dec 11, 2001 6:23 pm

hi, my family and I are traveling to Puerto Vallarta January 1-9. We are flying from Minneapolis on the 2nd and will be leaving the 9th. I am a strapping young 18 year old male and I am wondering what the heck I can do for some fun. I am interested in meeting locals (especially the female type of course!) My parents are getting a separate room for my brother and I so we can go drinking and dancing all night but I am just wondering what to do. Any suggestions from anybody would be much appreciated. Or if there is a local who would like to get in contact with me while im there, it would be much appreciated, and there would probably be a dinner or something in it for you too. Thanks a bunch!

Camino

Re:lookin for some fun

Post by Camino » Thu Dec 20, 2001 9:11 pm

You're in luck.. PV is awesome at night. I've been there many times, and have never been disapointed whether I was 16, 18, or 20 (now 25 and going back again this winter). There are a lot of places to go, bars, clubs, whatever. Best advice that I can give: 1) stay away from American chain places 2) enjoy the Melecon/old "main st." area - it's definately more authentic than the newer Marina areas... but, since its been five years, maybe that's changed. Bro, you'll have a blast - this place is nearly heaven. You'll find tons of ladies, local and otherwise.

Peace

mrmike9

Re:lookin for some fun

Post by mrmike9 » Sun Dec 23, 2001 5:17 pm

A couple of places you might want to try to meet the ladies are: Cactus (late friday and saturday nights), Senior Frogs (late friday and saturday nights). Also you may want to check and find out which bars have ladies nights (many where women can drink all night for one price). A lot of those are on weekdays. I think 'ladies night' and El Torito is Wednesday. Your going to have a blast! Better rest up now before you go!