Hot totties will be going to PV in mid march....

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Rancho girls
Hot totties will be going to PV in mid march....

Post by Rancho girls » Wed Feb 13, 2002 11:28 pm

Hey myfriends and I will heading down to PV in mid march for our college spring break. We want to go all out...tips on anything will be helpful (ladies nights..contests...resturants..snorkeling...
prices)!

Moorsie

Re:Hot totties will be going to PV in mid march...

Post by Moorsie » Mon Feb 18, 2002 3:10 am

My one tip would be to hook up with my bro and I who are in PV from March 8-24. We're Canadians who like to booze it up...LOL...sorry if this wasn't the tip you were looking for. Give a shout if you want to meet up otherwise have a Great trip and Party like Rockstars!

Manzy

Post by Manzy » Tue Feb 19, 2002 11:38 pm

The best places to go is the Zoo. There are ladies nights every night. I am goin with some buddies in mid march also. I am staying at the Blue Bay Getaway. That is the party spot. Its a hotel only for 18+. Have fun! Maybe we will see ya there

Nickiboy

Post by Nickiboy » Sat Mar 09, 2002 2:06 am

Hey,
What hotel are you staying at? I'm going down with my cousin (March 14-18). We'll be staying at the Premiere Hotel & Spa. We're planning on throwing a little party on Friday (March 15th). Let me know if you'd like to join us. nickiboy26@aol.com
-Nick

Rancho girls

Post by Rancho girls » Sat Mar 09, 2002 9:10 pm

Hey!
We will be there from the 16-24th...can you postpone your party until sat? We will be there early on sat and by the evening we will be ready to party!! We are staying at the qualton..it is in the hotel zone..that is all I know
Hopefully we can get together!!