Where is the best bar?

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Nick
Where is the best bar?

Post by Nick » Sun Mar 03, 2002 8:20 pm

Where is the best bar to pick up at. I am an 19 year old male from canada. I am going down with 14 guys and we are looking to meet some new girls and have some fun! Give me a shout if you know where the hot spots are. Thanks!

Emily

Re:Where is the best bar?

Post by Emily » Mon Mar 04, 2002 4:48 am

I don't know were the bars are but I'll be down there with some girls, let me know if you find out anything!!

Dirt

Post by Dirt » Mon Mar 04, 2002 10:05 pm

I just got back and you will find lots of girls on the Malecon. There are so many bars just hop from one to the next. The one that seemed to be hopping the most was the Zoo. Also go next door to Mogamba & Kalaha's. All of those are on the Malecon.

Old Town has some good ones also. Try Roxy's if you like live music or Senior Frogs.

nutter

Post by nutter » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:03 am

14 guys??? Go to Carlos O'brians on Wednesday....Bud Light Wet t-shirt contest...

MizzMeg

Post by MizzMeg » Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:01 pm

Fourteen guys from Canada??? You're going to have a BLAST! I was in Puerto Vallarta for my spring break a couple weeks ago and the Canadian guys ruled the clubs! For sure head to Carlos O'Brians, it was my favorite place to go. It is more diverse than Senor Frogs, in my opinion, but both places will be packed with girls no matter what! I had the best time of my life in PV! Hope you have a great time!

MizzMeg

Post by MizzMeg » Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:02 pm

Also, be sure to go to the "Collage" if they have a foam party... that is the BEST!

MizzMeg

Post by MizzMeg » Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:05 pm

Fourteen guys from Canada??? You're going to have a BLAST! I was in Puerto Vallarta for my spring break a couple weeks ago and the Canadian guys ruled the clubs! For sure head to Carlos O'Brians, it was my favorite place to go. It is more diverse than Senor Frogs, in my opinion, but both places will be packed with girls no matter what! I had the best time of my life in PV! Hope you have a great time!

Rancho girls

Post by Rancho girls » Thu Mar 28, 2002 9:37 pm

we just got back from spring break....anywhere is awesome. I agree that Collage foam party is awesome...Also the Zoo is open until 6 am so go party somewhere else and end up there. Just walk down the malecon....you will go nuts!!!