Where to party!?!?

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

fungirls
Where to party!?!?

Post by fungirls » Tue Mar 05, 2002 1:28 am

Hey,
me and my best friend are going to be in PV March 8-15 we are the best places to go? Anyone else going to be there? Let me know!!
Thanks
Emily

brian

Re:Where to party!?!?

Post by brian » Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:36 pm

hi guys,
thier are many places to party. the zoo bar is one of the best,also carlos & o'brians is a fun place to party and meet people.. there are a couple of clubs christine's and collage, did not go to them this year but they used to be o.k.
many other hot spots on the melecon.. just take a walk and i'm sure you will find what you are looking for...

have fun

Manzy

Post by Manzy » Thu Mar 07, 2002 2:45 am

Hey Emily!

You looking to have some fun? How old are you girls? I am 19. If that is your age lets go party and have some fun!

Nickiboy

Post by Nickiboy » Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:52 am

I'm going to be down there with my cousin March 14-18. We'll be staying at the Premire Hotel & Spa. Let me know if you want to hook up for some fun.
-Nick

S_21

Post by S_21 » Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:21 pm

Hi, I was in PV three weeks ago with a friend. The most fun I had was at Senor Frogs across the bridge and Carlos Obriens on the Malecon. I recommend Senor Frogs, was a good party.

Manzy

Post by Manzy » Tue Mar 12, 2002 5:26 am

quickly give me a shout. like asap to where we can meet. we are goin down on the 13th. so hurry. be ready to light up the town!!!! I hope you can keep up!!!!!