PV- april 27- may 11 2002

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

ally
PV- april 27- may 11 2002

Post by ally » Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:57 am

Hey all,
I was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on some wicked night clubs to hit up. The last time I was in PV, I loved Collage, the Zoo, and Kristines....are there any new ones out there? In addition, I was curious as to any awesome parties for cinqo de mayo. There are about 9 of us (in our early 20s) heading down for two weeks....any help would be greatly appreciated?

Hasta Luego!!
Ally

Jennybean

Re:PV- april 27- may 11 2002

Post by Jennybean » Sat Mar 09, 2002 8:00 pm

Cinco de Mayo is not generally a big deal in Mexico I understand (it's mainly a US celebrated event, marketing is big there for it)......don't know of anything that goes on in PV during that time except the usual sun, fun and drinking.

For other clubs try Cactus, Roxy and the stand-by's, Senór Frog's and Carlo's O'Briens.

finnski

Post by finnski » Tue Apr 02, 2002 10:15 pm

Those places sound like the best, but you might want to check out Roxy, I think that might be better than christines. There will be 4 of down there at the Villas Vallarta partying as well.. There more the merrier if you wants to hang out.

Lacey

Post by Lacey » Sat Apr 06, 2002 11:42 pm

I will also be In PV for those dates. Myself and my girl friend are staying at The Blue Bay Get Away. I can't wait, We are going to go to Carlos O brians the first night. Maybe we will see ya there. We are also in our early 20's