LADIES NIGHT!!!

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Jessie
LADIES NIGHT!!!

Post by Jessie » Sat Mar 23, 2002 8:00 am

hey we are going to PV at the end of April....so can somebody tell us where to party!!

megan514

Re:LADIES NIGHT!!!

Post by megan514 » Mon Apr 01, 2002 5:47 pm

The best places to go are definantly Carlos and Senor Frog's.... you're guarenteed to meet people there.... I'm not sure how old you are, but in order to not get carded go around 10-1030, when it's not as busy. I've heard Cristine's is cool, but it's a big dress up place with not a lot of dancing. Foam party's are all right if you're not worried about getting all nasty. Basically, if you drink, you'll have fun just about anywhere!!!!
*Whatever happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico!*
ps if youre old enough to look over the counter, youll get served!

finnski

Post by finnski » Tue Apr 02, 2002 10:01 pm

Jessie (Mar 23, 2002 02:00 a.m.):
hey we are going to PV at the end of April....so can somebody tell us where to party!!
Depends what you are looking for and what age you are. My friends and I are 24-26 and are going down at the end of april as well. If you want to party college style, sr frogs and carlos obriens and the zoo. If you want to party a little more NYC style go to Roxy or Christines.

Lacey

Post by Lacey » Sat Apr 06, 2002 11:32 pm

I am also going to be in PV at the end of April.April 27 to May 11. I can't wait t o party it will be my second trip to PV, We should hook up and do it up.

baby

Post by baby » Tue Apr 09, 2002 7:58 am

I have visited PV twice and would realy recommend Carolos-obrians, Senior frogs, and the zoo for a great all night party. You will be surprise on how nice everyone is in PV. You'll have a great time.

Justron

Post by Justron » Tue Apr 16, 2002 10:57 pm

Can my friend and I come to your ladies night party? We're not ladies but fun anyway.