Two guys in for a good time 4/25-4/30

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Justron
Two guys in for a good time 4/25-4/30

Post by Justron » Tue Apr 16, 2002 4:44 pm

Two (straight) guys from California down to PV 4/25-4/30. I've been down a few times but my friend has not. Would love to hook up with someone for a drink or two! I know where they make the best margaritas!

baboolicious

Re:Two guys in for a good time 4/25-4/30

Post by baboolicious » Tue Apr 16, 2002 10:51 pm

...just out of curiosity...where might I find the best margaritas???
they happen to be my favourite drink and during my upcoming trip to PV next two weeks, I would love to know where to go!!

Gracias!!

baboolicious

Post by baboolicious » Tue Apr 16, 2002 10:51 pm

they happen to be my favourite drink and during my upcoming trip to PV next two weeks, I would love to know where to go!!

Gracias!!

sandra
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by sandra » Thu Apr 18, 2002 12:09 am

The best margaritas I´ve had are those from El Mariachi Loco, downtown. Something else you wanna know or if you wanna hang out e-mail me.
I´m a mexican living here since january last year and I can give you some spanish classes as well. Enjoy your stay¡¡¡

baboolicious (Apr 16, 2002 05:51 p.m.):

Gracias!!

Justron

Post by Justron » Thu Apr 18, 2002 1:31 am

Would love to hang out and spanish lessons on the beach would be cool too! We are staying at the Playa Los Arcos from April 25-30 and looking to unwind and have a ball. E mail me at justron@hotmail.com

Adios :)