what's with the DONKEY SHOW!!?? haha

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

candi
what's with the DONKEY SHOW!!?? haha

Post by candi » Tue Aug 27, 2002 8:03 pm

MY sick friend told me I gotta go see the donkey show hmmI think it's at Andale's on Sunday's at midnight I'm not sure is this a frickn joke or what?? I searched the net and yes there is a bar called Andale's 1 block from the beach somewhere?? and I read 3 differnt posts somewhere that Oh you gotta see the donkey show(wink wink) hmm is this true?? if so I'm into watching a freak show "after 10 drinks of course"..hahahaha

martin

Re:what's with the DONKEY SHOW!!?? haha

Post by martin » Tue Aug 27, 2002 8:19 pm

*laughing to myself about this one*
My friend and I once had a big joke about trying to find the "donkey show"...never honestly expecting to find one, it was always a big funny with us while in mexico. We were always razzing our wives to help us find the donkey show.

I've never heard of an actual donkey show that REALLY was going on...but I'd laugh my butt off if it were true.

By the By the donkey show as I've always heard and referred to it involves 1 naked woman and 1 donkey. Do the math and figure out what that adds up to. You see why I'm laughing that there actually is a "donkey show" at a bar every week........perhaps it is a different sort of "show"??

Anyone else hear about the donkey show at Andales? Is it THAT kind of donkey show? If so, Candi...you might get more than you bargained for :)

candi

Post by candi » Tue Aug 27, 2002 8:34 pm

yeah I know I know It's a funny question but hey I think everyone asked someone once when told about it "chuckle" if I find it I'll be like capturing footage of BIG FOOT!! hahaha hmmm we'll see or I'll have to pin down my friend until he says UNCLE UNCLE,it's not true,it's not true..hmmm maybe that'll be quicker and more fun way of finding out trust!! hahahhahahaha..candi

mrmike9

Post by mrmike9 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:30 pm

I hate to disapoint you guys, but the only 'donkey show' you will see at Andale's is when someone rides the burro (that Don Jose owns) into the bar. This is nothing even close to the 'donkey show' tales others are telling you about. I'm not saying that those shows don't exist, but they certainly aren't held at Andale's.

matt
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by matt » Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:54 am

I think you have to go to a timeshare presentation first; afterwards, you can ask the presenters for your free event tickets.

martin

Post by martin » Tue Sep 03, 2002 2:40 pm

That's one thing I'd probably suffer through a timeshare presentation to get tickets to
:)

Jayray

Post by Jayray » Fri Oct 04, 2002 3:30 am

Hate to disappoint those folks looking for a kinky sex act on the dance floor, but the "donkey show" is as described above: any drunk tourist ( or local, no playing faves! lol)can take a spin (and attempt to stay on) on the burro that Don Jose keeps outside the door, and you can ride it through the bar.

Andale is a rockin' good time, but a clean one too.

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by condor » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:38 pm

Clean fun until they sing the Alice song. LOL Actually that is fun too.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dragged up from oblivion

Post by webmaster » Thu May 03, 2012 3:27 am

Why'd you drag this topic up after 10 years Mr. Condor?

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by condor » Thu May 03, 2012 1:37 pm

I didn't somebody else did but now I see their post is gone.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

:-)

Post by webmaster » Thu May 03, 2012 3:31 pm

So it was a spammer :-) No wonder...

Greetings