Zoo Bar

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Chgodude
Zoo Bar

Post by Chgodude » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:04 am

Does anyone know if Nora the shot girl still works at the Zoo? I visit PV quite often and shes my favorite shotgirl!! I'll be going there in a couple weeks and was just wondering if she is still there.

canadianchiquita
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:Zoo Bar

Post by canadianchiquita » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:12 am

sorry to disappoint you but no she doesn't. You'll really like Susan and Gladys though

mario

Post by mario » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:41 am

yes nora still works there ..and people should stop giving wrong information about the zoo..i dont understand why everyone hate us and alwaus try to tell people bad thinghs about our club.......our club kick a$$ ..we are not expensive and we play really new music..so if you old .boring and broke ....i recomend you to get a better hobbie instead of giving people wrong information about the zoo.......

canadianchiquita
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by canadianchiquita » Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:41 pm

Hey don't lump me in with peeps who say the Zoo is too old or plays old music. Everytime I go PV I am at the Zoo every night enjoying myself, the music and the employees (my friends). I love the Zoo and everything about it. So maybe you should get your facts straight before you come on here and say everyone talks bad about the Zoo. I was just there in June and before that March and I don't remember seeing Nora either of those times.

happy

Post by happy » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:00 pm

I'm pretty sure Nora still works at the zoo...but I'll check withmy boyfriend.