pub crawl

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

lollita
pub crawl

Post by lollita » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:46 pm

Does anyone know any info. about a pub crawl in PV? I read about it in a brochure and want more information about it. Bus that takes you around to different bars for a set price? Fun? Not Fun? Worth the $$ ?

teduardo
PV Guru
PV Guru

Re:pub crawl

Post by teduardo » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:59 pm

I think most of those come from the resorts out in Nuevo Vallarta and further north. If you are staying in PV no need for a bus, almost all the clubs and bars are walking distance.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by smitty » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:39 pm

Going back about 7yrs ago when we used to stay at Qualton a bus (Rhumba or Party bus) would leave around 11pm for a tour of various clubs. One night we were thinking about going when we heard the bartender telling everyone to make room for the bus driver . Everyone cleared a spot and the driver slammed back 2 shots of Tequila then he announced everyone on the bus we are leaving. We decided to skip the tour. Don't know if this is what you are referring to.

big guy

Post by big guy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:32 am

We went on a pub crawl i P.V. a few years ago.You can spend your time and money a lot better ways.Take a cab downtown and check out the many bars and pubs in the Centro and downtown areas. Andales, El Torrito's , Burro's bar just to name a couple.
Have a good holiday

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:07 am

I did one through Signature Vacations in 2000.

Not worth the money...you can pub crawl on your own much better, especially on the Malecon.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:25 am

Many of the resorts have them as an activity you can book through the resort if you are a guest there.

I agree for the cost you can just walk the malecon and do it on your own one night.

The next night cross over to the south side of town and go to Andales, Roxy, Nacho Daddy's, Cafe Roma and several others but those are scattered around town not in as close proximity as the malecon clubs.

Edited to say after I posted I noticed this original post is about 5 years old.

ddpv
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

pub crawl

Post by ddpv » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 pm

For those of you who are looking to do a pub crawl, not for the transportation end of it, but for the party side aspect and to meet new people we have just the thing for you.

Only a few months old is The Drunken Donkey. This pub crawl party is one that you won't forget. It's true a lot of bars are in walking distance of one another but like I said, this pub crawl is NOT about the transportation.

If you love meeting new people and want to party hard contact us.

yulback
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by yulback » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:51 am

Everyone cleared a spot and the driver slammed back 2 shots of Tequila then he announced everyone on the bus we are leaving. We decided to skip the tour. Don't know if this is what you are referring to.