Nightlife for single women

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

jo
Nightlife for single women

Post by jo » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:09 pm

Hi. I've read through many of the posts but couldn't find any info. I leave for PV on Saturday for a week at Dreams. I'm going with one of my girlfriends. I know Dreams is not the best place for singles, but we got a deal that was too good to pass up. Are there any good nightspots in town that would be good for single women in their 30's? We don't want to be surrounded by couples or college kids. Thanks!!

flyawayplus4
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:Nightlife for single women

Post by flyawayplus4 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:54 pm

WELL!!! I do not want to be out partying as a couple and be surrounded with pretty single 30 something gals. LOL

Have fun . I am sure there must be places for singles with No kids or couples.
I am an older lady who does not know the answer. LOL

plus4
catnhat

tojol57

Re:Nightlife for single women

Post by tojol57 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:02 pm

go just about anywhere and everywhere. you can go to the standbys like Carlos O Briens, Senor Frogs, etc. or hit some of the discos Christines, or just about any of the bars along the Malecon ... you will find eye candy if you are looking for somebody to dance with etc, or if you want to just have fun go to Andale's and just party until your socks come off... there is tons of night life for anybody and everybody down in Vallarta, married, married and looking, single, young and old, whatever you want to be... Just have fun, becareful, and party party party....

love hugs and kisses from Iowa..

flyawayplus4
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by flyawayplus4 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:53 pm

jo
When you get back could you please post about your nights out.
My niece and her friend will be staying at the Grand Marnival(sp?) Nov. 5th.
First time to mexico and PV. I have been getting a lot of questions about nightlife and I am not the one to ask.
The girls would like to go out for an eve. to dance and and have a bit of fun.
Thanks
plus4
catnhat

bigdaddy
PV Fan
PV Fan

Re: Nightlife for single women

Post by bigdaddy » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:50 pm

jo wrote:Hi. I've read through many of the posts but couldn't find any info. I leave for PV on Saturday for a week at Dreams. I'm going with one of my girlfriends. I know Dreams is not the best place for singles, but we got a deal that was too good to pass up. Are there any good nightspots in town that would be good for single women in their 30's? We don't want to be surrounded by couples or college kids. Thanks!!
Wednesday night at Carlos O'Briens after 1:00 AM is the place to be for two single ladies looking for some fun :twisted:

Teresita

Re: Nightlife for single women

Post by Teresita » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:31 pm

jo wrote:Hi. I've read through many of the posts but couldn't find any info. I leave for PV on Saturday for a week at Dreams. I'm going with one of my girlfriends. I know Dreams is not the best place for singles, but we got a deal that was too good to pass up. Are there any good nightspots in town that would be good for single women in their 30's? We don't want to be surrounded by couples or college kids. Thanks!!

We are returning to PV for our TENTH annual all girls trip. We are all now in our 40's, and we STILL party till the sun comes up everynite! You will have no lack of nightlife, single or not! Carlos O'brians is a good place for all ages...so is Senor Frogs. Have fun, and be safe!

canadiandude
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by canadiandude » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:12 pm

Well I sure would like to be out partying surrounded my some pretty 30 year olds lol

matt
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by matt » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:17 am

If you plan on going to one of the higher-end places, like Christine's Disco, you might want to pack some of your nice "club clothes" from back home. In general, the Mexicans dress up when they are going out to the clubs for the evening.