Halloween

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

marylou
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Halloween

Post by marylou » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:09 pm

My friends and I leave Friday for PV. Who has been there for Halloween? What can we expect?

matt
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by matt » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:35 am

I'm always in Guadalajara for Halloween, so I don't know much about Puerto Vallarta activities. I seem to remember comments about the local kids dressing up and receiving candy on the Malecon (the seaside boardwalk in Downtown Puerto Vallarta).

By the way, the kids don't ask for "Trick or Treat" in Mexico. Instead, they scream "Queremos Halloween", or literally "We Want Halloween"!

I don't know if this is within the realm of interest for you, but the Santa Barbara Theater, in Puerto Vallarta, is putting on a production of "A Night with the Phantom" on the evenings of October 30th and 31st, from 6:30 PM until 10 PM. Tickets are 100 pesos for the show only and 250 pesos for the show and dinner. Their address is 351 Olas Altas and the phone is (322) 223-2048. Just dial the last 7 digits if you are calling from a phone in town.

If you are staying in town until the 1st and 2nd of November, you will see the "Day of the Dead" celebrations, which is important in Mexico. But someone else here will have to describe what specifically happens in Puerto Vallarta, as I have never been there during these dates.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Day of the Dead

Post by webmaster » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:52 pm

Very interesting info on the "Día de los Muertos"

viewtopic.php?t=5832

Greetings

Mogens

asombroso
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

holloween weekend

Post by asombroso » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:01 am

hello is anyone going to PV this weekend?? 28oct-31oct 2005 we are having a party at our hotel email me to tell me what's up? safarikw@shiloh.navy.mil, or just tell me where to go for clubs!

will