Zoo & Hilo

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

ReginaAndream
PV Fan
PV Fan
Zoo & Hilo

Post by ReginaAndream » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:38 am

Just wanting everybody to know that I spent my latter part of my birthday night I went to the ZOO and HILO it was fun and festive had a blast. My parents stood on the other side of the street while i was there mind you I just turned 22 the people who work there are so nice and helpful. I just started a new job my third since being in PV in may I noticed something rather unususal a ZOO shirt I was happy about that. HILO still has better music than the ZOO. Don't know why i posted this just wondering i guess if anyone has anything to say about these two clubs. this is just a post your own thing thats on the top of your mind board.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:25 pm

both are good clubs. each has their won niches in the schemes of the malecon. I like Hilos for the location that we had when we went down, got a table at the window to people watch...

there are so many great clubs for young and old, and for all calibers of music tastes as well....

rock on, party on...

8)

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hilo Closed

Post by webmaster » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:50 pm

FYI, Hilo has closed its doors.

islena
PV Fan
PV Fan

Adios Hilo

Post by islena » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:26 am

Too bad about Hilo closing. I liked the story of how it came to get the name. And I loved the huge statues, especially Pancho Villa and Siete Leguas.

Islena