I want to ride the donkey!!

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:47 pm

For some strange and mysterious and frightning reason I see 2 bowls of jiggling jello right now.

Joyce

margarita man 2

Post by margarita man 2 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:37 am

BellaLuna wrote:
margarita man 2 wrote:
winterpegman wrote: I would suggest that no invasion would be complete without doin' Ann-Dale's....likely more than once.

(If I can stomach the Alice song 5 or 6 times in two visits or so) lol
I think this is definately a plan. Imagine us all in our matching thongs riding the donkey. ( Poor donkey ) YeeHaa
Hey Margarita Man, you and I can make a day of it in Vancouver and get MATCHING thongs!!!!
lol Sounds like a plan to me. Maybe meet for dinner again at Milestones and then go shopping.

jjbcroft
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by jjbcroft » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:49 am

Sorry guys, I think you're just trying to fit too many letters on too little fabric. Guess you're gonna have to shorten it to Bruce's . :wink:

jj

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:59 pm

Ok Margarita Man, You, Me, Diane, Milestones, Vancouver and Matching Thongs. Anyone else care to join us?? Rosie??? How about you, you mentioned you don't get out much. We can change that!! LOL

We'll just see how many words we can fit on there......and did someone mention Jello Jigglers???

Oh and I'll sacrifice my body to have Bruce's menu painted on it......Oh yes and the side dishes are RIGHT OVER HERE.....LMAO.......and THEN I'll ride the donkey. (Did ya see how I snuck in sticking with the topic???) LMAO

margarita man 2

Post by margarita man 2 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:01 am

of course i am in.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:54 pm

i think we need to get our own donkey to have as a Thonged Mascot for us to ride with our thongs... advertising for anybody and everybody... for the jiggling jello, were those cheeks red (from being burnt), or green because they fell into the guacamole (YIKES)... i can see people checking out the menu items or appetizers etc... drink specials as well.. butt seriously... anybody want to dance cheek to cheek... HA HA HA

bellaluna and MM2, would love to join you two and terrorise the area with us all in our thongs... party on everyone...

:wink: :lol: 8)

benito
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by benito » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:14 am

There is nothing worse than seeing that poor donkey being led into the andale and coming out with a fat drunk middle aged gringo/gringa perched on his back screaming and hooting to be paraded down the block...such a classy, natural spectacle, it really should stop!!!

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:51 am

I'm in, too. Only problem is that all you guys will just be SO jealous. Especially when all the gals start checking out my stuff. Chuck... 8)

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:47 am

charlieb you and Kathy live not to far across the border from BC..Why do you not bring your fine American... stuff.. and party with margarita man bellaluna dianne etc and visit our wonderful Canadian Province. :)

margarita man 2

Post by margarita man 2 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:35 am

Plus4 wrote:charlieb you and Kathy live not to far across the border from BC..Why do you not bring your fine American... stuff.. and party with margarita man bellaluna dianne etc and visit our wonderful Canadian Province. :)
But will they allow Charlies American stuff over the border? I guess if the border patrol use a magnifying glass they would probably find something. :lol:
It is a great idea to get together for dinner somewere.

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:02 am

Ok, here I am "Riding the Andale's Donkey" AND if you'll take note I "AM" wearing my "Donkey Thong". Oh Hey, DONKEY THONG, wasn't that a popular video game a few years back??????

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:21 pm

i think "Donkey Thong" was a famous video game right along with "Pin the Thong on the Donkey".... :lol: 8)

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:12 am

AAAaahhhhh yes, two games I, for one, am looking forward to playing on the Invasion Tour in February.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:20 pm

BellaLuna wrote:AAAaahhhhh yes, two games I, for one, am looking forward to playing on the Invasion Tour in February.

Will have to get a good picture of a donkey for us to use and play "Pin the Thong on the Donkey" that night when we all get together... that would be one heck of an ice breaker don't you think Bella Luna and MM2... we can kick it off with sign in thongs... autograph them... :wink: :lol: 8) see who can get the most signatures on their thong wins a prize... :evil: :twisted: :wink: damn sometimes i just crack myself up ... :lol: 8)

jjbcroft
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by jjbcroft » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:35 am

Uh, Tom, can we please not mention "crack" and "thong" in the same sentence...

jj

margarita man 2

Post by margarita man 2 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:00 am

lolol

welovepv
PV Master
PV Master

Post by welovepv » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:22 am

It is for certain that you all won't run out of things to do during the "thong" invasion Feb 2007. I would like to suggest something though....how about filling a pinata with a variety of thongs??? No one had suggested that yet, correct?????

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:16 am

Good Idea, a Thong Pinata. And I think we should give out the "THONG MAN AWARD" But I REALLY like the idea of seeing how many signatures we can get our thong. We DO get to wear our thong while getting it signed, RIGHT?????????? (and this coming from the crazy girl that wants to have Bruce's menu painted on her body.................and would you like to look at the desert menu??? It's right down........HERE!!! LMAO) :roll: :oops:

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:08 pm

BellaLuna wrote:Good Idea, a Thong Pinata. And I think we should give out the "THONG MAN AWARD" But I REALLY like the idea of seeing how many signatures we can get our thong. We DO get to wear our thong while getting it signed, RIGHT?????????? (and this coming from the crazy girl that wants to have Bruce's menu painted on her body.................and would you like to look at the desert menu??? It's right down........HERE!!! LMAO) :roll: :oops:

That is going to be one ODD looking Pinata that is for sure... maybe we should have a regular pinata stuffed full of thongs... all sizes and colors.. male and female styles... that is a great idea... and yes i think we should be wearing our thongs when we have them signed BellaLuna... wouldn't be much fun if we didn't.... :oops: :oops: :wink: :lol: 8) :shock:

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:09 pm

DELETED