Best Club, Disco or Bar in Puerto Vallarta

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

What is your favorite bar, disco or club in Puerto Vallarta?

Andales
43%
Carlos O'Brians
4%
Christine
6%
Club 69
6%
Collage
2%
Hilo
4%
J&B
2%
Señor Frogs
4%
Zoo
9%
One not listed
21%

Total votes: 53

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Best Club, Disco or Bar in Puerto Vallarta

Post by webmaster » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:02 pm

Where do you have the best time when in Puerto Vallarta, I've listed the bards, clubs and/or discos I most saw named in the threads, if there are others, please add them here on the thread and we'll create a better poll next time around.

Greetings

Mogens
Last edited by webmaster on Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:56 pm

I personally like Andale's because of the kind of music they play (matches well with my old feeble age group of LATE 40's - 49 this year)... i know there are other's that will argue for other places, and yes i believe in the list that mogens has put up there... it is a good valid list that meets all age groups and excites them all... good poll and post mogens.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:27 am

I don't know if this one falls into this particular catagory, but my favorite place is La Bodequita del Medio. Not so big, right at the malecon, live Cuban music, good mojitos and food. Always a must when we are in PV or PdC.

**LoLa**
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Reg: Best Club, Disco or Bar in Puerto Vallarta

Post by **LoLa** » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:00 pm

I would have to say that Christine's is my favorite! Everytime I go to PV, I know the best nights are going to be Thursday and Sunday!

Maxi
PV Fan
PV Fan

Favorite Place

Post by Maxi » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:36 pm

My favorite place is indeed Christines. It is located right beside the Golden Crown Paradise, it's just a walk away. It is $25.00 (U.S) to get in, but it's all u can drink ALL NIGHT. I highy recommend checking this place out. They play a varitey of music from House, to R & B & Hip Hop to Salsa. (As said before, it's best night are on a Thurs and Sun). [/i]

tojol57

Re: Favorite Place

Post by tojol57 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:05 pm

Maxi wrote:My favorite place is indeed Christines. It is located right beside the Golden Crown Paradise, it's just a walk away. It is $25.00 (U.S) to get in, but it's all u can drink ALL NIGHT. I highy recommend checking this place out. They play a varitey of music from House, to R & B & Hip Hop to Salsa. (As said before, it's best night are on a Thurs and Sun). [/i]

Actually it is two blocks away... but that is ok... you can crawl home from there if you need too... It is next door to Bogart's ... but yes you can have fun there all night long... now remember you can party at club nitro until 2 am for FREE, then slip down to Christine's for the rest of the evening too.... party party party party....

edlin68
PV Fan
PV Fan

Re: Best Club, Disco or Bar in Puerto Vallarta

Post by edlin68 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:34 pm

mgallard wrote:Where do you have the best time when in Puerto Vallarta, I've listed the bards, clubs and/or discos I most saw named in the threads, if there are others, please add them here on the thread and we'll create a better poll next time around.

Greetings

Mogens
I use to love carlos...as i get older (not much,,,shhhhh) I love Andales!!!

AEAZY
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by AEAZY » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:49 am

I have only been to Christine once and I enjoyed it very much. The Zoo is always a great time also.

bounce530
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by bounce530 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:56 pm

La-Bo-del-M is so much fun, the music, the mojitos and graffitti. I always bring a big marker.(just for there, no where else) and if you lose your camera the first night you are there, they find and return it to you a few days later, with pix of the staff on it...Too many 2x1 mojitos one night, and I left my camera there. By the time I relized I didn't have it, we had made quite a few stops and I had no idea where I had left it. Backtracking turned up nothing, I was bumed, but I was in PV so I got over it. Then a few days later we were walking on the other side of the street when one of the waitress started yelling for us, she had found my camera and reconized us.
back to the topic, yes La-Bo-Del-m is great, and another place we spent alot of time was ParadiseBurger, out on the overhang. great place to people watch from upstairs.

ROJAN
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Survey: Best Club, Disco or Bar in PV

Post by ROJAN » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:20 pm

Guess I’m technically challenged! Don’t know how to add a “thread”. Wanted to list “Rojan” which is the club my husband Robert owns. It is on the corner of Lazaro Cardenas and Ignacio Vallarta, at the bus stop. Mariachi Loco is directly across the street. Formerly called “Cactus” . Band new pool table and jukebox with an extensive collection of tunes located on the ground floor. Upstairs there is a stage and dance floor with plenty of seating and a full bar. Currently the PV Allstars are playing at the club.

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:08 pm

Hi ROJAN...nice seeing you post.. :)
Later I will try and work on a post on how to start a new thread..I am not the best at directions but will try.
Next Fall we will stop in and say hello and see your place...

P.V.Paul
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by P.V.Paul » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:39 pm

The best bar in PV is the one I'm in. I spend a lot of time at Cactus-Rojan. The new jukebox is one of the best I've ever seen. Where else can you hear the lumberjack song by Monte Python while actually watching men in womens clothing making their way to Paco Paco. Just the right amount of Tequila makes it a surrealistic event not to be surpassed in this lifetime. I look forward to going back this January. Then the Italian Restaurante or El Toritos my two favorite places to eat are within one block. I need to go now before i become too emotional. :D :D

jvalerie
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Best PV bar

Post by jvalerie » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:30 pm

My favorite is La Bodegita del Medio. Love to salsa dance, and this is the only place I've found that is still around that plays salsa, not cumbia. Very convenient and easy to get to also. Only downside is that they close early, but as I get older...... well, it's not so much of a problem!