The Abbey Hotel

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

Tonysi
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
The Abbey Hotel

Post by Tonysi » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:56 pm

Hi, Can anyone tell me about the Abbey Hotel. I am staying there in January and wanted some views. Happy Holiday

pop&fresh

view

Post by pop&fresh » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:48 pm

the abby hotel is a male only hotel situated in the heart of old town on pulpito
its new management has changed a few things
the restauraunt is open with a short menu

very convenient spot beach is only 1 block away and the best little lounge called garbos is only 14 steps away

bruce

Tonysi
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Thanks

Post by Tonysi » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:51 pm

Thanks, I was orgianally at the Blue Chairs but it was not getting great press so I changed .

cantante
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Abbey Hotel

Post by cantante » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:41 pm

Slight correction. It is "Garbo"....which in Spanish means stylish/sophisticated.

big guy
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by big guy » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:10 am

I think it used to be called the Torro De Oro.
I stayed there a few years ago before it was a gay hotel.
Rooms were ok but the best part was the location.Right in the haert of all the action.

delectdee
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re: The Abbey Hotel

Post by delectdee » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:19 am

Tonysi wrote:Hi, Can anyone tell me about the Abbey Hotel. I am staying there in January and wanted some views. Happy Holiday

I've stayed there twice when it was the Torre de Oro (three years ago).....it was gay friendly even at that time.
great location, decent rooms, food, etc. Only thing we found a bit disappointing is that the pool is a little on the small side and you had to change your seating with through the day to get the sun (not a big negative).