Rhythms of the Night

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

Corey Bryant
PV Fan
PV Fan
Rhythms of the Night

Post by Corey Bryant » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:22 pm

Looking at the Rhythms of the Night, it seems like a fun time. Is it gay-friendly? Of course we won't be displaying any affection in public - I was not even like that when I was in the Air Force :) - but I just wanted to maybe find something nice like this.

Thanks!

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:17 pm

It is a fun tour and you can find out all kinds of things about it by using the "Search" option on this board. I'm sure you and your partner would be welcome. It's really no one else's business, is it?

Corey Bryant
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by Corey Bryant » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:37 pm

Thanks Ellen. I extended our vacation for a few days so i wanted to make sure we had plenty to do :)

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:30 pm

you will be fine Corey... Do you realize that Puerto Vallarta has one of the largest gay communities in all of Mexico... and like Ellen said, it is nobody's busines but you and your partners.... Rythms of the Night is one of the nicest, romantic tours available in Vallarta... go and have some fun ...

Corey Bryant
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by Corey Bryant » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:36 am

No I did not know that - thanks for letting me know. We don't get out too much and I was trying to make sure we enjoyed everything. His parents own the condo down there so at least that part is taken care of

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:43 am

Corey I have a son that is Gay...
Please do an honest trip report ( How Gay friendly really is PV) when you return from PV..
Have a good Vacation... :)

Corey Bryant
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by Corey Bryant » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:14 pm

Thanks Plus4. But after going through one thread re: dolphins - I fear that it might not be taken too heartedly here. But when I do return, I will send you a PM if you desire.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:28 pm

Corey Bryant wrote:Thanks Plus4. But after going through one thread re: dolphins - I fear that it might not be taken too heartedly here. But when I do return, I will send you a PM if you desire.
Corey, sorry that you feel that way... I sent you a PM... I hope that you will come back to the board and post away on how your vacation was....

thanks Tom

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:45 pm

Corey, we all want to hear about your vacation in PV. Please post a report on the trip report section of this board when you get back. We look forward to and live through others vacations.

Joyce

Corey Bryant
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by Corey Bryant » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:35 pm

Thanks for all the support. The numerous PMs I have received really make up for the thread that veered the wrong way.

I am really looking forward to this trip. I take a ton of pictures - some turn out great, some don't. But you never know what you might get with the click of the shutter :) I am the typical tourist when it comes to pictures but they help me remember (something that I have a hard time doing at times).

We had eaten at Daiquiri Dick's a few times and that was why I actually joined this forum - to post a few notes about the restaurants we ate at

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:41 pm

You are welcome Corey... Have a great time... and YES we look forward to your touristy pictures too... not a problem... LOL

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:27 pm

Corey have a wonderful vacation and I will watch for your report and photos.. :)

Corey Bryant
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by Corey Bryant » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:09 pm

Plus4 wrote:Corey I have a son that is Gay...
Please do an honest trip report ( How Gay friendly really is PV) when you return from PV..
Have a good Vacation... :)
We actually had a great time on this one. We took the later trip (actually when we booked via this site, we were not given a choice to pick the time. We went on the 6:30 boat ride. This allowed us to watch the sunset on the boat ride. And since the time of the year we went, the sun was setting closer to the south side of the bay. If we took the 5:30 trip, we might have missed the sunset. And fortunately the night before, high winds blew away the clouds. Most of the week was just cloudy before.

The people on the 5:30 trip, they ate first and then watched the show. The ones on the 6:30 trip watched the show and then ate. When boarding, you are asked how many are in your party so they can set up the tables.

It was mainly on the trip back where they did a few romantic things, like dancing, etc. But we never felt uncomfortable etc. We just enjoy the boat ride back.