1st week of April

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

Menchis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
1st week of April

Post by Menchis » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:45 pm

After 2 years I coming back to PV so I am out of touch of what is going on in town :!: :?:
Any suggestions on what to do :?:
I know that a week before is going to be busy because of the holy week holidays.
I am sad to know that Apache is not a good spot to go anymore but nevre less I will go and said hi to them after all we had our commitment ceremony there.
Any good bar or club to go :?:

thanks in advance for any response on this topic :P

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:20 pm

Well Andale's right next door to Apache's is always hopping as you well know... Manana's is the new "hot" spot in the gay community... They have taken alot of the spot light off of Apache's and Paco Paco... there is a new resturant bar called Mandela's that is suppose to be hot as well... we never made it there, but when we walked by it looked good...

there are a lot of new resturants to try as well... Vitea, Teatro Limon, Epoca, as well as all the standards that every body loves to go to....

have a good one..

Menchis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Menchis » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:30 pm

All the places that you mention are close in the Romantica zone? I guess I will get a PV map as soon I get there.