Need PV recommendations! Help please!!

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

Phlmn8r
Need PV recommendations! Help please!!

Post by Phlmn8r » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Hi everyone! I stumbled upon this site and am glad I did! Thanks, in advance, for all the great advice. My two friends and I are going to PV for the FIRST TIME in January. A boys week in Mexico, if you will. I've read about the Malecon, the great beaches, etc. But... what, specifically, else is there to do around the area? We're up for day trips, museums, etc... basically anything. I plan to spend some time at the Marketplace, Old Town, and of course the beach. We also plan on doing one of the zipline adventures.
We're staying at the Hotel Blue Chairs. We hear it's not the greatest, cleanest, etc... but it's in a great location apparently. What have you all heard about it?

We want to be near all the gay clubs and that part of town. We love to get ourselves into trouble, so what can we do when the bars let out in the middle of the night? LOL No holds barred... tell us anything. Be blunt. We want to hear what we're in for! Thank you all for any advice! -PB

lyrihn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Location:Higuera Blanca / El Tizate / La Cruz de Huanacaxtle

Post by lyrihn » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:42 pm

There has been alot of negative press about the blue chairs recently surrounding problems with new management, etc.

The geographic area is a good one for your needs, however. The is a gay pv travel group that you should join (an email list of hundreds of gay guys that come to or live in pv).

That would be your best bet to get current info on the blue cahirs specifically as well as any events parties etc that may be going on while you are in town.

Since I live about an hour north of PV i dont keep up on all the gay events all the time so i cant really give you the best information

The most populat bar is Manana (large dance bar). I happen to like garbos alot as well. Anthropology has stripper shows as do a few others. There is alot to see and do.

You can search at http://groups.yahoo.com for gay vallarta travel and join the group mentioned above. If you have any problems or any other questions I can be reached here via email (once you register) - also if you have the time - i have a little online survey on what gay guys want out of a gay resort that i would appreciate input on - the link is http://www.Selva.com.mx

Good luck and have fun

jeff