Going to PV in January for the first time! Help needed!!

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

Phlmn8r1
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Going to PV in January for the first time! Help needed!!

Post by Phlmn8r1 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:05 pm

Hi everyone! I stumbled upon this site and am glad I did! Thanks, in advance, for all the great advice. My two friends and I are going to PV for the FIRST TIME in January. A boys week in Mexico, if you will. I've read about the Malecon, the great beaches, etc. But... what, specifically, else is there to do around the area? We're up for day trips, museums, etc... basically anything. I plan to spend some time at the Marketplace, Old Town, and of course the beach. We also plan on doing one of the zipline adventures.
We're staying at the Hotel Blue Chairs. We hear it's not the greatest, cleanest, etc... but it's in a great location apparently. What have you all heard about it?

We want to be near all the gay clubs and that part of town. We love to get ourselves into trouble, so what can we do when the bars let out in the middle of the night? LOL No holds barred... tell us anything. Be blunt. We want to hear what we're in for! Thank you all for any advice! -PB

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:58 am

IFC Home Tour
Yalapa Day Trip
Botanical Gardens
Art Walk