Best Cruising Experience?

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

Moore Martinez
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Best Cruising Experience?

Post by Moore Martinez » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Hello all,

Me and my partner will be going on our 10th cruise with Atlantis in August on the Med cruise and we are signed up for 2 more next year. We also have done 7 gay cruises with RSVP. So I guess at this point you know what my answer is going to be to your question. ABSOLUTELY GO!!

Each cruise has been unique in what our experience has been. We have never had a horrible cruise and we have made many new friends over the years by taking the gay cruises. The HI cruise we took 5 years ago with Atlantis and it was very good. There is something for everyone depending upon what you want your experience to be. If you go with a positive attitude and make the effort to be friendly and put yourself out there you will meet a lot of people and develop new friendships.

The only word of caution I would say is they can be addictive. Please share your wonderful experience on cruising.

Thanks for your time.