2 gay guys

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

joey and chad
2 gay guys

Post by joey and chad » Fri Jan 04, 2002 9:27 pm

Hey there 32 and 38 old gay couple coming down in a few weeks. Weres the best place to party or stay and have some fun

nmathis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:2 gay guys

Post by nmathis » Fri Jan 04, 2002 9:53 pm

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:17 am

Hi guys, you're going to have a great time in PV. Website given is a good start.

Beach clubs - go to the Blue Chairs/Looney Tunes, on Los Muertos beach. Very friendly place for straight/gay/lesbian couples and singles, drinks are good and inexpensive, most active stretch of beach in PV - you can also book snorkeling cruises at the club as well. Nightclub try Paco Paco, next door to El Torito on Ig. Vallarta. Gay mens' dance club, music is great! Mind you, all clubs in PV are a gas, some are better than others.

Most of the acommodations around the Blue Chairs I believe are gay friendly, and I have some friends who stay regularly at the Posada de Roger too.

Please feel free to e-mail me directly for more websites and info on PV. Happy travels!

pvushuaia
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by pvushuaia » Tue Jan 08, 2002 10:59 pm

Hey joey and chad!

As JennyBean says lots of places to stay and party. I have gone to some of the clubs and you will have a fabulous time. As JB says, go to the Blue Chairs/Looney Tunes on Los Muertos. I think JB and I will have to coordinate our information...I do know of at least one all gay place to stay, if interested email me. I have been to some of the nightclubs as well and can give you some info there as well.

It loads of fun....

pt

Post by pt » Wed Jan 09, 2002 4:26 am

There are plenty of places to party! Paco Paco is the "hot" place. Los Balcones Bar to start. Anthropology. Numerous gay-owned restaurants and loads of gay-friendly restaurants. So many gay B-B's too many to list here. You will have a blast.