where is a gay karaoke bar in p.v.?

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

bincrazy
PV Fan
PV Fan
where is a gay karaoke bar in p.v.?

Post by bincrazy » Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:47 pm

i read somewhere about this place and cant remember now

nmathis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:where is a gay karaoke bar in p.v.?

Post by nmathis » Fri Mar 22, 2002 10:07 pm

You can get a lot of information at www.discoveryvallarta.com which is a gay website. Also Jennybean has some additional info if you email her.

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Sat Mar 23, 2002 4:52 am

Actually the only info I have is the gay bar on I. Vallarta near El Torito, Paco Paco. I wasn't aware they did karaoke there. One of the hotels in the hotel zone does karaoke from time to time I heard (I think it was the Fiesta Americana), but no info on a gay karaoke bar.

bincrazy
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by bincrazy » Mon Mar 25, 2002 12:13 am

Jennybean (Mar 22, 2002 10:52 p.m.):
Actually the only info I have is the gay bar on I. Vallarta near El Torito, Paco Paco. I wasn't aware they did karaoke there. One of the hotels in the hotel zone does karaoke from time to time I heard (I think it was the Fiesta Americana), but no info on a gay karaoke bar.
thanks for your help..i did find this info today and on sunday nights april 14 and 21st at 7pm at the Oasis bar and grill

sandra
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by sandra » Thu Apr 18, 2002 12:33 am

Mhm. Not sure about a guy karaoke bar but you should try La Regadera downtown. They have all kinds of cool old and new songs. Last week I went there and sang "I will survive" (with a couple of beers inside me, if you know what I mean¡¡¡) LOL. Anyway. Enjoy¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Sun Apr 21, 2002 2:55 am

bincrazy, a friend who came back about 3 weeks ago said they have been doing karaoke on the roof of Looney Tunes (aka the Blue Chairs) on Los Muertos beach. Blue Chairs is the very well known and frequented open beach club, and a place I've whiled away an hour or 6 downing wonderful pina coladas 2 for 1 .

Now this karaoke on the roof might only be a high season thing, I don't know, but give it a shot. Have fun.

lyrihn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Location:Higuera Blanca / El Tizate / La Cruz de Huanacaxtle

Post by lyrihn » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:59 pm

DeWayne's Oasis - South Side - 156 Pilitas street at Amapas. Tel: 223-5273

is the only gay karaoke bar i know of. havent been there in a year so cant tell you what the scene is like. last i heard it was still open

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:06 am

definitely check out the website noted above. I didn't find the information i was looking for on one of my previous posts, but this website did have a lot of information for you to review that is for sure.

8) tom aka Mr. Crown

garyrbeck
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Karaoke

Post by garyrbeck » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:24 pm

lyrihn wrote:DeWayne's Oasis - South Side - 156 Pilitas street at Amapas. Tel: 223-5273

is the only gay karaoke bar i know of. havent been there in a year so cant tell you what the scene is like. last i heard it was still open
DeWayne's Oasis is out of biz and a lovely French restaurant has finally opened in the spot to packed clientele. Check them out! No other info but pick up a free GayGuideVallarta in SouthSide and flip the pages. Best book on the subject and note who writes the restaurant reviews!
8)

Bad Boy
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

There is Gay Karaoke at the Blue Chairs on Monday nights at

Post by Bad Boy » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:43 pm

There is some gay karaoke on Mondays at 8:00 PM at the Blue Sunset Rooftop Bar at the Blue Chairs Hotel on Playa Los Muertos. Should this be of any interest to you, below is the link.

Enjoy,

...Bad Boy

(http://hotelbluechairs.com/events.html)