Hey everyone ! so far this week has been FANTASTIC !

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

shipwreakedmike
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Hey everyone ! so far this week has been FANTASTIC !

Post by shipwreakedmike » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:54 am

Okay first of paco paco is awsome you guys and gals have to check out the drag show ! Its great ! Me and the wife had such a great time there. Everyone was so nice and the waiters come by very often to make sure you have enough drinks and clean the ashtrays for you. I never noticed it before but this NEVER happens in the USA. I think thats why most bars smell so bad.
Im currently typing this corrospondence from deep in the heart of olas atlas, at the pv cafe actually. Surrounded by the sounds of life of PV beating like a drum the people around me are from everywhere its a vortex of travellers energy !

I have taken many pictures which I shall post when I return (hopefully my plane is delayed and I have to stay here for 3 months :) )

Sunburned and happy
lustfull and free
puerto vallarta
oh how I love thee.

adios for now.

stew
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re: Hey everyone ! so far this week has been FANTASTIC !

Post by stew » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:36 am

shipwreakedmike wrote:Okay first of paco paco is awsome you guys and gals have to check out the drag show ! Its great ! Me and the wife had such a great time there. Everyone was so nice and the waiters come by very often to make sure you have enough drinks and clean the ashtrays for you. I never noticed it before but this NEVER happens in the USA. I think thats why most bars smell so bad.

Sunburned and happy
lustfull and free
puerto vallarta
oh how I love thee.

adios for now.
Don't know where you live but smoking has been banned in California bars for about 10 years now. Also living across from transvestite/cross dresser heaven (Good Ole San Fran) I can go the rest of my life with out seeing another drag Queen but glad you enjoyed it!

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Having fun

Post by webmaster » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:19 pm

Well, whatever his tastes are, he sure sounds like he is having fun. He might be getting the infamous PV Addiction too... viewtopic.php?t=5530

Greetings

Mogens

tojol57

BTDT

Post by tojol57 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:27 pm

Hey glad to hear you ventured off the beaten path and went to club paco paco. We did that a couple of years ago. one of the activities staff was dancing there at night to make some extra money to go see his ailing father in Mexico City. And we did hit TV night. The MC that night was a guy dressed like Tina Turner (Tommy). It was a riot. we had one guy come along and grab our camera and took a picture of the 4 of us in a gay bar... Our friend had to hit the restroom, got in there and couldn't go.. he was that paranoid. and that was after cocktails up at the Blue Shrimp, and then 2 or 3 beers at the club. We still laugh to this day when we get together and talk about that night.

Live life as if there is no tomorrow.

tom

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:25 pm

Been there, done that. Had a fantastic time. The MC was a little weasle from Canada and was doing stand up insults. Well, I will get lose once in a while and was heckeling him. The crowd was loving it. Our "son" Dany sad to my wife, "Oh mommy, I have never seen this side of daddy before." These are great clubs to hit once every other time, just to see how the other half party. >:)<