Gay Christmas and New Years :-D

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

rcracing
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by rcracing » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:17 am

happy birthday fellow scorpio stew....i just had my 39th two days ago

stew
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Birthday

Post by stew » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:34 am

Feliz Cumpleanos Amigo!

billybob
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by billybob » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:38 pm

Damn I didnt check your bio Stew do you work in the DAs office or law enforcement? If we in bumpkin land have one or two a year were doing good and if I can manage not to be that one or two, than Im doing real good. I like my odds.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:44 pm

BillyBob >:D< accepted. not a problem. just didn't want things to get out of hand here...

as for podunk Iowa, yes i am in Iowa, and I do know a few of Stew's relatives too... so he has a little edge there to pick on me and Iowa...

Just wanted this subject to stay under control and not get in a bashing seminar....

Group hug all the way around... Peace, Love and rock n roll...

Tom

langleyguy 1

Gay Christmas & New Years

Post by langleyguy 1 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:05 am

Make sure that you check out Apaches Martini bar on Olas Altas, just past Andales. Let Marianne know that you are new in town and she will certainly introduce you around. Great place to me people! We start every night there when we are in town. Sometimes we never do leave. Have a great time.

Re: Gay Christmas and New Years :-D

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:32 pm

at Oscar’s on Isla Cuale. Big Party Gay & Friends.
msavoy27 wrote:Does anyone know where the best gay parties are going to be in PV for New Years??? :D And do you have to buy tickets in advance?? My bf and I are heading down for 2 weeks over xmas...can't wait!!!