Alt. Lifestyles rules

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

Is this subsection a good addition?

Yes
70%
No
14%
Maybe
16%

Total votes: 44

delectdee
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by delectdee » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:23 am

howard_jax wrote:No problem. Just share your thoughts with us as we will with you. PV is genuinely for all.
:) thanks. sure didn't intend to start any bad feelings or negativity. i enjoy this forum quite a bit.

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by condor » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:25 pm

delectdee wrote:
howard_jax wrote:No problem. Just share your thoughts with us as we will with you. PV is genuinely for all.
:) thanks. sure didn't intend to start any bad feelings or negativity. i enjoy this forum quite a bit.
Your dealing with chuck WHO said he had "feelings" :lol:
Condor

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:33 pm

Feeelings, nuthin but Feeelings.Image

Of course I got feelings! Here, there, somewhere :lol:
Chuck... 8)

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:25 pm

delectdee wrote:

Not a problem, you are fine, even if the rest of the world is screwed up. but we want all the friends of PV to become totally aquainted with Vallarta, and everything she has to offer. No matter what!!!

hope to see and read more from you... sounds like we have the right idea here for anybody and everbody, and that the right questions are asked and answered in a civil manner....

8) Tom aka Mr. Crown...

otherwise the sensible one of the moderators...

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:43 pm

tojol57 wrote:
otherwise the sensible one of the moderators...
*Cough* :roll:

lyrihn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Location:Higuera Blanca / El Tizate / La Cruz de Huanacaxtle

Post by lyrihn » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:55 pm

An alternative lifestyles section is an excellent idea. A dedicated section lets the lesbigay community know that they are welcome to post and ask questions.

When there is no section a person needs to worry about whether a gay post will be welcome or perhaps even rejected outright. There is even a risk of outward hostility.

While the above rarely occurs its still a worry. with the secion its clear statement of inclusion.

So as a gay full time expatriot from the states living north of vallarta -- I vote yes and appreciate the thought.

Jeff Vitale

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Poll is clear

Post by webmaster » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:10 pm

I just returned from a trip to Vallarta, stayed at the San Marino with my wife and boy (1 year 8 months). I was surprised to see so many gay visitors, I was also pleased to see they all felt at home and were well treated at the hotel. The nearness to the town and all the activity made this low-profile and no-frills hotel a great choice.

But anyway, the poll makes it clear the section is well received, now it's a matter of time for people to know about it and use it for their own purposes. I hope you all feel welcome and hopefully make your trip a more enjoyable one.

BTW, I'll go by the poll on the area in Vallarta I like most - viewtopic.php?t=7423 - and update it from Marina to Romantic zone :-)

Greetings

Mogens

Menchis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re: Alt. Lifestyles rules

Post by Menchis » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:27 pm

I am glad that this site is given the chance for "us" :D to get connected, I had been reading all the information that I can to learn about PV again, I was going to another site for gays but it got a bit rough to handle the finger points and political comments which has notheing to do with PV information :cry:. If you asked for too much information you were point as a "lurk" :? , Anyways for some reason I felt good with the positive information from this site and from everybody and I am taking notes for me and my partner to have a great time. My partner is the first time she is going to be away to a differrent country so I am nervous but happy to go with her to for what I remember a beautiful place.
Thank you one more time for the space to asked questions and to give inforamtion to other ones. :wink:

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

You are welcome

Post by webmaster » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:01 pm

Glad you've found a place where you can feel comfortable, we hope it'll always be this way, for all normal people.

I believe in time PuertoVallarta.net's forum has grown a lot. People here are extremely kind, the moderators are great people and I feel fortunate to be a part of it all.

Hopefully any type of info, any question and many tips can be obtained here.

We'll also appreciate and look forward to your feedback and travel reports with your experiences in Puerto Vallarta.

Kind regards

Mogens