Women welcome bar

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

Menchis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Re: Women welcome bar

Post by Menchis » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:21 pm

aceinnw wrote:Been to PvVabout 9 years ago, went to few gay clubs then but they really were more for the guys. I love hanging out at a place that has both guys and gals, but don't want to feel out of place. Going again in May. Where is a good place to realx, have a few drinks, listen to some music for a couple of mid-40's women. We are in no way night owls. :) :lol: :D :)
I just came back from PV, you are right the area as we call is more boy town, me and my partner were walking one night tire of looking for a nice place for women and we found Apaches, let me tell you we came everyday for drinks and to have a nice conversation with the owners and the people who works there are fantastic, my partner and I decide to asked if we could have our commitment ceremony in here and she was more than happy to do it for us, of course all informal but romantic and I totally recomend it.

Menchis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Menchis » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:24 pm

ok let me tell you at the begining of my trip I did "test the waters", [sail] nothing major, we were not an exhibicionists , we did holds hands and once in a while a kiss in the cheek :-E , we felt secure enough to do it.
We even went on a day cruise and we were the only gay couple there but nobody gave us attitud, probably we had some one with a confuse or question mark on their faces but nothing more :?: . WE HAD FUN and if some one asked who you were with we refer to each other as "with my wife".

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:28 am

Hey, as long as all worked out and you had a good time, that is all that really counts.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:25 pm

I totally agree. Glad that you had a good time in Vallarta... hope you will come back again and again....

8)