Gay Mexican Riviera Cruise - Vallarta etc in Oct

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

lyrihn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Location:Higuera Blanca / El Tizate / La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
Gay Mexican Riviera Cruise - Vallarta etc in Oct

Post by lyrihn » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:33 pm

Just an FYI

For any interested. RSVP is running aother of their mexican gay riviera cruises which will come to vallarta Oct 31st.

I am sure that that the owner of this board can help you book a trip if your so inclined. They get to vallarta on Halloween -- im sure it will be crazy.

I took a gay Halloween cruise 10 yrs ago and it was one of the best trips i ever took. We never thought about costumes prior to boarding. There was about 12 of us.

At the last minute one of the guys said get me a black T-shirt, a pillow case, a coat hanger and a sheet and a long cord.

In about 2 minutes he use the t-shirt, the hanger and pillow case to make a near perfect nun habbit. the neck opening of the shirt framed your face. The hanger supported the pillow cause over the top of your head in a way so that you looked like the flying nun. The sheet was the dress part of the outfit and we tied it off with a cord.

We all did the same and we each adoped a name SisterMary something... but all sister mary. So i was sister mary obnoxious. The guy with the idea, used red glasses and a microphone cord as his belt and was sister mary sally jessy rafael (famous talk show host of the time).

We took 2nd place and pissed the boart off cause we ripped sheets off everyones bed.

Some passengers must have spent thousands on their costumes. Anyway food for thought.

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:30 pm

Sounded Hillarious Jeff. Many members of the group that we usually have down in late October, do come out with costumes for Halloween night. It makes for a real fun time. There have been on various Webshots albums many, many pictures of the fun. Looking forward to more of the same this year. The group is made up of Straight, Gay and like me, the truly weird. LOL

Thanks for bringing it up.

rosie

Post by rosie » Tue May 02, 2006 8:26 pm

"truly weird" doesn't cut it HJ...you are "truly" in a class of your own! :P :wink: