Just booked for March '07!

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

Gvilleguys
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Just booked for March '07!

Post by Gvilleguys » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:23 pm

My 4th time, my partner's 9th time and another partners 2nd time . We are looking for somewhere new to stay above the zona romantica or conchas chinas in the hills over looking Los Muertos. Guest house, condo, villa, etc. Not on the beach but within a nice walk.

any idea? and dont go crazy, we are not rich!

winterpegman

Re: Just booked for March '07!

Post by winterpegman » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:48 pm

Gvilleguys wrote:My 4th time, my partner's 9th time and another partners 2nd time . We are looking for somewhere new to stay above the zona romantica or conchas chinas in the hills over looking Los Muertos. Guest house, condo, villa, etc. Not on the beach but within a nice walk.

any idea? and dont go crazy, we are not rich!
Casa de Los Arcos (http://www.casadelosarcos.com/), or Villa Dos Primos (http://villadosprimos.com/) Not sure how you define "rich"...but I'm not, and we've stayed in both. Either and/or both are great!

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Re: Just booked for March '07!

Post by condor » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:59 pm

winterpegman wrote: Not sure how you define "rich"...but I'm not, and we've stayed in both. Either and/or both are great!
:-|3 I define it the same as Webster's

Pronunciation: 'rich
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English riche, from Old English rIce; akin to Old High German rIhhi rich, Old English rIce kingdom, Old High German rIhhi, n.; all from prehistoric Germanic words borrowed from Celtic words akin to Old Irish rí (genitive ríg) king -- more at ROYAL
1 : having abundant possessions and especially material wealth
2 a : having high value or quality b : well supplied <a city rich in traditions>
3 : magnificently impressive : SUMPTUOUS
4 a : vivid and deep in color <a rich red> b : full and mellow in tone and quality <a rich voice> c : having a strong fragrance <rich perfumes>
5 : highly productive or remunerative <a rich mine>
6 a : having abundant plant nutrients <rich soil> b : highly seasoned, fatty, oily, or sweet <rich foods> c : high in the combustible component <a rich fuel mixture> d : high in some component <cholesterol-rich foods>
7 a : ENTERTAINING; also : LAUGHABLE b : MEANINGFUL, SIGNIFICANT <rich allusions> c : LUSH <rich meadows>
8 : pure or nearly pure <rich lime>
- rich·ness noun
synonyms RICH, WEALTHY, AFFLUENT, OPULENT mean having goods, property, and money in abundance. RICH implies having more than enough to gratify normal needs or desires <became rich through shrewd investing>. WEALTHY stresses the possession of property and intrinsically valuable things <wealthy landowners>. AFFLUENT suggests prosperity and an increasing wealth <an affluent society>. OPULENT suggests lavish expenditure and display of great wealth, more often applying to things than people <an opulent mansion>.

Condor :8-))

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:24 am

Now you know what "rich" means. Any other questions? Chuck... 8)

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:54 pm

and now for the rest of the story... :wink: :lol: 8)

good one Condor... good one...

I think winterpeg gave you a couple of excellent suggestions. i think also if you check some of the accomodation sites on this website or go to vallartalifestyles.com they have some agencies that deal with condo and villa's.

have a great trip.. and enjoy....

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Lodging

Post by Jennybean » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:35 am

If you haven't already decided, I'll toss out that you should check out purpleroofs.com, they have quite a few listings for the gay/lesbian traveler.

Last October I stayed at the Brisas del Mar - they do have a fabulous 2 bedroom there, and IMO the whole complex is very reasonably priced (it's a hotel but all suites), even in high season. Another option is the Boana Torre Malibu next door. I quite often see rentals there.

brisasvallarta.com or Google Boana Torre Malibu.

Ann
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Ann » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:24 am

I don't know what you can afford but, I came across this website tonight. It looks awesome.

(www.casaisabelpv.com)

lyrihn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Location:Higuera Blanca / El Tizate / La Cruz de Huanacaxtle

Post by lyrihn » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:49 pm

I think you may find some good suggestions on the discovery vallarta website. They have many gay b&bs on the site in the area you are interested in.

Im never sure what the rules are here about providing links here so i will PM you the link.

Good Luck

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:57 pm

Rules for links are quite easy, no live links (put the links between parentheses) and avoid placing links to material you wouldn't want a 12 year old child accessing.

Easy, no?

If any issues arise we'll PM (private message) the member regarding any moderation actions.

Greetings,

Mogens

shamusmelonhead
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Beauutiful villa rental

Post by shamusmelonhead » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:55 pm

We often stay here. Owners are family, and a threesome as it appears you are.

(http://www.villarosa.heritagehillapartmentlistings.com/)

Beautiful place & views, 5 minutes to town, south side, perfect for 3 couples.
Check it out.