I Am Buying Ronald From Canada Drinks In PV

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

John Shaft
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
I Am Buying Ronald From Canada Drinks In PV

Post by John Shaft » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 pm

I will be seeing you soon in PV Ronald. We will kick back and toss back a few drinks, wiggle our toes in the sand. You will get a REAL thrill out of seeing me. I will see you. You are hard to miss. Hasta luego amigo!

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:06 am

:lol: I haven't been on the forum for awhile...appears I have missed some amusing exchanges...

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:48 pm

Great:
You will get a REAL thrill out of seeing me.
Just to let you know it won't be in any sexual kind of way.... I'm not into that.
We will kick back and toss back a few drinks,
You did say you were buying, right? I'm all for you helping out the local economy. Nice to know you got money..... you PI's always could make a lot more on the side than us cops ever could. :lol: :lol:

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hmmm...

Post by webmaster » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:25 pm

So it's not only cops in Mexico and Hollywood cops/private investigators that are rotten? :shock:

M.

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:04 pm

So it's not only cops in Mexico and Hollywood cops/private investigators that are rotten
Lots of crooked people everywhere Mogens. For the most part cops are no different, but there will always be a few that will develop or continue with bad habits.

We always did our best to get rid of those that weren't shall we say ethical in thought and action.... sometimes you weeded them out during probation... others took longer to figure out.

Please understand that I was not suggesting that the post leader was anything of the above. It's just that in his first post re: purse snatchers at red cabbage, he said he was an ex-Chicago cop and then suggested that paying a local cop money to find the thief and then having him allow you to perform your own kind of vengeance would be a good thing, and appeared to tie both statements together as reinforcement of an illegal act. NOT what we would expect (ethically) from anybody that sought to uphold the rule of law by being a peace officer. The post did rub me the wrong way.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:37 pm

I have found in my lifetime of involvement with law enforcement I have found that the ones that are ethical and cut above don't find it necessary to tell the world how great they are/were. It it just part of a job that they take/took pride in doing well.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Silence is ominous...

Post by webmaster » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Suddenly Mr. John Shaft has gone silent, was a shot across the bow enough then... guess so ;-)

Greetings

M.

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by condor » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:42 am

Ronald your a cop??? I just lost all respect for you.

Just kidding! Tom isn't on here anymore so I have to find someone else to pick on. :twisted:

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:46 am

"Was"... thought you knew that... went from stupidity to maturity in one lifetime. (all hair to no hair)... too many years. Got out after I did my time at the top.... and the triple bypass didn't help. There was no life like it. now I get to go to work when I want, plus I got appointed to a few boards so I travel a lot.

Yeah, once Tom stopped posting I kind of dropped off also... As you can see I still frequent, but not like on another board where I am the punching bag for the left wingers who disagree with those of us on the right side. Tom e-mails me once in a while and I right back.

One of these days going to have to meet up with him, Howard, Chuck, Mogens, and you... Tom would most likely want it at the GCP, I don't mind the place, but they might not let badgers in. :evil: :evil: Bar Oceana is advertising happy hour with 2 beers for a buck or 10 pesos. All of us cheap bastards should be able to afford that.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:14 am

Since we are talking about who was a cop, let me say: "ME TOO". I was a U.S. federal agent for 28 years and retired on 8/3/1999 at 4:30pm and rarely looked back. Chuck... 8)

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:49 am

So was Howard...

We're quite the impressive bunch of s*** disturbers.... er...old guys.. Speaking of rarely looked back, one guy I knew just walked in one day.... filed his papers, and where it asked for reason for retirement... he simply wrote "enough" :wink: :wink: Some people will know exactly what caused all that!

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by condor » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:07 pm

charlieb wrote:Since we are talking about who was a cop, let me say: "ME TOO". I was a U.S. federal agent for 28 years and retired on 8/3/1999 at 4:30pm and rarely looked back. Chuck... 8)
I knew that Chuck I've seen your TV show on NBC Friday nights!! LOL

I actually got my degree in Criminal Justice but I started working security at a Nuclear Plant nights my last year in college. I got to know people and after graduation I applied for a job in Health Physics which involves monitoring for radiation releases to the atmosphere and people for radiation exposures. 30 years later I'm the senior person in my department and am in charge of calibration and repair of all our radiation monitoring instruments. Most of my friends that went into police jobs were out of them in ten years and looking for better paying work. I did however continue to shoot handguns in competition. And still routinely shoot a perfect score, of course targets don't shoot back :wink:

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:33 am

Looking for better paying work is reality. I actually made pretty good.. (I was the Chief), but do a hell of a lot better today.

I live where all the Uranium and Gold mines are and both of my son-in-laws are radiation techs (I think its called Environmental Monitoring); they work at the fly-in mines... one week in and one out, or two in and two out... one hundred plus grand a year.. They're good fathers and drink my brand of beer... so I like them both.

JaCKIeFRank
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by JaCKIeFRank » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:05 am

I was not suggesting that the post leader was anything of the above. It's just that in his first post re: purse snatchers at red cabbage, he said he was an ex-Chicago cop and then suggested ..