where's the party in pv

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

the crippler
where's the party in pv

Post by the crippler » Sat Mar 31, 2001 7:08 pm

yo...2 single party animal canuck dudes goin to p.v. for the first time for 2 weeks in mid april and want to know where its at in the club scene...any suggestions? where do all the fillies hang out...help us...pleeeeze..

chandra
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re:where's the party in pv

Post by chandra » Sun Apr 01, 2001 12:30 am

There are a ton of bars to choose from. Since you are there for so long you should try the night shift. For about 20 bucks you take a taxi to the first bar and from there a bus takes you and several others to 3 more bars. You get a free drink at each bar and a tshirt. The drinks are very watered down, but what the hell they are free! We liked it because we got a taste of 4 different clubs and it gave us an idea of where to party. once you hit the 4th club you are on your own and have to take a cab back to your hotel. Two of the clubs are senor frogs and the zoo. I can't remeber the other two. Have a great time! I will be there in the middle of May and I can't wait!

TonkaUS2000

Post by TonkaUS2000 » Sun Apr 01, 2001 4:28 am

My son tells me that the Zoo and Sr. Frogs are good - "but The Cactus is the s***” I guess that means that is where you want to go. Have fun!

stacey
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by stacey » Mon Apr 02, 2001 4:41 am

Carlos O'Briens and The Zoo are really good....Cactus is only good on Fridays,,,,every other day sucks....it's really dead....friday is wet t-shirt contest. I just got back from Pv 2 days ago so if you have any questions, let me know......
saborina@hotmail.com (believe me, you guys won't have trouble picking up in PV)

Andreita

Post by Andreita » Thu Apr 05, 2001 1:00 am

I stayed in PV last week..... I loved it!!! I missed it! There are many cool places to go out at night. In my opinion the best clubs are the traditional ones: Carlos O'Brians (in the malecon, you will know where!), Cristine (excellent disco!) and the great and spectacular Sr. Frogs..... amazing! IT has the best live band of Mexico!
Cactus is a good disco, I went on Friday, so maybe I went on the best day....Therefore, you should go on Friday.

Have a nice time and enjoy your vacations.

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Thu Apr 05, 2001 7:10 pm

Zoo, Senor Frog's, Mogambo, Kahlua, Cactus after midnight, and last but certainly not least, the Roxy for the best live rock n' roll in town......and cheap cold cerveza too. It's also one of the few places left in town with no cover charge.

Honey

Post by Honey » Mon Apr 09, 2001 9:43 pm

Hey my best friend and I are going down at the end of May and we heard that for two cute single girls like our selfs, we should check our the Zoo, Carlos O'briens, and Senor Frogs forsure. Hope you guys have a sweet time...I know we will.