Occidental - Allegro Nuevo - Theme Song

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

rcintx
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Occidental - Allegro Nuevo - Theme Song

Post by rcintx » Thu May 18, 2006 3:00 pm

I have been going to PV for 3 years in a row and always stay at the Occidental in Nuevo Vallarta. I absolutely love this hotel.

I do have a question though. They have a song that is always playing on their information TV channel. Does anyone know the name of this song? Or who sings it?

I would love to have a copy of it, to listen to when I am missing PV.

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Re: Occidental - Allegro Nuevo - Theme Song

Post by condor » Thu May 18, 2006 4:39 pm

rcintx wrote:I have been going to PV for 3 years in a row and always stay at the Occidental in Nuevo Vallarta. I absolutely love this hotel.

I do have a question though. They have a song that is always playing on their information TV channel. Does anyone know the name of this song? Or who sings it?

Buenos Dias!

Im at the allegro as I type this I an check with the staff and see if I can get a copy of it. They have burned me a copy of songs in the past. Check back if I can get it I will make an mp3 file and email it to you.

Condor :8-))

rcintx
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by rcintx » Thu May 18, 2006 4:44 pm

condor wrote:
rcintx wrote:I have been going to PV for 3 years in a row and always stay at the Occidental in Nuevo Vallarta. I absolutely love this hotel.

Buenos Dias!

Im at the allegro as I type this I an check with the staff and see if I can get a copy of it. They have burned me a copy of songs in the past. Check back if I can get it I will make an mp3 file and email it to you.

Condor :8-))
That would be great. Please do not go to too much trouble, I will be there on Monday!!!!

By the way, how are you accesing the internet there? Is there a connection you can use? If so can you give me some info about it? Like cost, do I need to bring a laptop or do they have computers?

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by condor » Tue May 23, 2006 11:44 pm

I have the song just e-mail me and I'll send it to you
condor :8-))

SpringBreak08
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by SpringBreak08 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:21 am

I know it's been a while, but if anyone can give me the name of this song, and who it's from, I would be extremely thankful!

Amazing memories here!!

SpringBreak08
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re:

Post by SpringBreak08 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:21 am

condor wrote:I have the song just e-mail me and I'll send it to you
condor :8-))
What is the name of the song? Who sings it?

Any help is appreciated!!!