PV Soon, Possible week there solo

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

Mandater40
PV Fan
PV Fan
PV Soon, Possible week there solo

Post by Mandater40 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 pm

Determined to get to PV on the last minute sell offs in the next couple weeks from the frozen canadian prairies. Likley travelling with sis & some other family for the first week, trying to conive a week there alone to just relax at the beach, party at Andoles (my favourite bar of all time)and a few other spots ;-)

This will be trip 8 to PV, and have always stayed at Mismolaya... looking forward to being right in town for a change!

Anyone care to hang out for drinks?

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Re: PV Soon, Possible week there solo

Post by ellen » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:19 am

Mandater40 wrote:Determined to get to PV on the last minute sell offs in the next couple weeks from the frozen canadian prairies. Likley travelling with sis & some other family for the first week, trying to conive a week there alone to just relax at the beach, party at Andoles (my favourite bar of all time)and a few other spots ;-)

This will be trip 8 to PV, and have always stayed at Mismolaya... looking forward to being right in town for a change!

If you have a choice, I would stay away from the major hotel in Mismaloya - bring problems there. And this is not hearsay, this is pretty well first hand information. I have no desire to damage their reputation but they do have a virus going around there.

Mandater40
PV Fan
PV Fan

Re: PV Soon, Possible week there solo

Post by Mandater40 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:20 am

ellen wrote:
Mandater40 wrote:Determined to get to PV on the last minute sell offs in the next couple weeks from the frozen canadian prairies. Likley travelling with sis & some other family for the first week, trying to conive a week there alone to just relax at the beach, party at Andoles (my favourite bar of all time)and a few other spots ;-)

If you have a choice, I would stay away from the major hotel in Mismaloya - bring problems there. And this is not hearsay, this is pretty well first hand information. I have no desire to damage their reputation but they do have a virus going around there.

I am hearing of some problems and I have friends booked there for March 1st... trying to find out more

palapa_gal
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by palapa_gal » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:57 pm

Go read trip advisor there are all kinds of posts about this on there. From reading them I would suggest your friends try to change to a different resort and not take the chance of gettign sick. It sounds like virus as been going on for almost a year now.